View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 03:47 PM   #113
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Cost Of Learning Noisy Sur Ecole

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
18 years old, tall, pretty and wants to study at university. If you like to watch beautiful boobs dancing under the whip, enjoy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13298kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cost Of Learning

Handler Gets His Hooks in Hot Honey Salto

Release Year: 2016
Anna Tyler is an avid fan of the art of BDSM. She's loved it as long as she can remember, and she doesn't keep it much of a secret either as she squeals and wiggles her way through every encounter in which she's involved. She loves nothing more than being beaten, whipped, and used like an object, and today O.T. really has her hooked on a feeling.
O.T. starts out strong with some basics. While Anna is bent over and cuffed to a wooden frame by shackles around her wrists and a metal collar, he pulls her dress up and pulls it over her head. Then he spanks and flogs her bare ass until it is bright red. Then he keeps going. Tears are welling up in her eyes as he mercilessly tears into the soft flesh of her ass but still he presses on, swinging his arm over and over again until they overflow and she is crying all over the post she's tied to.
Then it's time to crank up the heat a little. O.T. sticks hooks in the sides of Anna's mouth and spreads it wide, then he attaches a nose hook and pulls it up so that she looks like a pig. Absolutely humiliated and an entirely new color, Anna is then attached to the ground by her neck, and her feet wedged between two wooden posts so she can't budge. O.T. takes out a celebrator vibrator and a metal pussy hook and fucks her with them until she cries out in orgasm.
Duration: 36:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handler Gets His Hooks in Hot Honey

Down the Rabbit Hole - Kitty Dorian Delong

Release Year: 2018
Kitty Dorian has a body that just begs to be tied up. Don't let her stoic disinterested expression fool you. She's turned on from the moment she sees the rope coming. As OT ties her up she gets more and more aroused.
It's not every day we get a girl to cry. Kitty has a trigger though. A few slaps across the face and the tears flow freely. A few more slaps and she's sobbing.
The suction cups on her nipples make her lactate. The suction cups on her tits make them tender and sore. The ropes hold her tightly to the ground. Then the suction cups are put tightly on her ass.
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7246kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Down the Rabbit Hole - Kitty Dorian

Metal Bars Make Painful Predicaments Manitowoc

Ivy Addams is the kind of sexy starlet that O.T. loves having in his clutches. Some girls whimper and beg from the second he puts them in bondage, and they can be fun, but sometimes he enjoys putting a particularly willful one in her place. Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.
Her entire world exists withing a few feet of a set of parallel, metal pipes. Some part of her, usually her head, is forever locked between them, and so if she plans on getting anywhere she is going to need to stretch and contort to do it. Even at her most free she is hardly able to wiggle her ass without wrenching her neck. It makes for a perilous predicament as she tries desperately to avoid the single tail O.T. is wielding.
Like we said, though, Ivy has some spunk. When he is messing with her in the worst of ways, applying clamps to some of the more unconventional parts of her body, she doesn't miss a beat. Instead of breaking down in tears she has a few choice words for her perpetual tormentor. We hope that acting out makes her feel better, because the punishment for back talk is another day in the dungeon, so she is going to be here for a while.
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Bars Make Painful Predicaments

SP - Tears In A Cage Golden Valley

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Everything is his!
My fears, my tears.
All of what I am physically and emotionally.
I wait for Him just a word , a touch, the taste of any of His liquids! My suffering, my longing, my hunger and desire are all my gifts of love & devotion to my Master. I live for the scent of him wherever he presses my face!
The cage is painfully small. I feel my fear slipping towards terror as Master hoists me off the ground high, suspending me in this cold steel, crapped prison that He swings and spins me in.
I watch my tears fall and hit the ground.
My heart melts as he asks me why I cry.
My heart it so will pound.
Duration: 29:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP - Tears In A Cage

Alex More - More Extreme Part 1 Mart

Release Year: 2019
The last time Alex More graced our stage we went hard on her. She wanted to outdo herself this time. She starts by sitting on a spike board. Her ass and feet take the brunt of it while the members ask her questions. Then it's time for her to stand and put all her weight on her feet. The pain becomes nearly unbearable after twenty to thirty minutes.
Once she's off the spikes it's time for her to ride the tremor. Alex is one of those women who can come without much stimulation. Lets see how she does when she's over stimulated. First we tease her, building the wave of orgasm. She begs for release, but she's got to offer us something for her to deserve it. Each time the tremor is switched off just shy of her having an orgasm Alex screams and cries out.
Duration: 1:08:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex More - More Extreme Part 1

Veronica Leal - Petite Slut Veronica Leal Hardcore Anal Submission Gympie

Cast: Veronica Leal
Genres: All Sex, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Choking, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Cumshot, Cunnilingus, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Facial, Gagging, Hardcore, Lingerie, Missionary, Petite, Rough Sex
Stunning petite princess Veronica Leal is more than ready to have her pussy pounded by a big cock. The hot slut in red lingerie is carried by her man to the bedroom. The handsome stud tosses Veronica's tiny body on the bed before licking her pussy out. Veronica's sweet moans quickly come out as her man fingers and licks her sensitive cunt. The sweet teen returns the pleasure by sucking the big cock of her partner. She uses her tongue to tickle the shaft as she slides the hard schlong down her throat. After making sure that the cock is ready, Veronica takes it hard into her pussy and ass. This naughty lady gets both her holes stretched in multiple positions before taking a huge load into her mouth.
Duration: 35:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6022kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Leal - Petite Slut Veronica Leal Hardcore Anal Submission
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10839 секунды с 9 запросами