View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 10:35 AM   #75
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ariel Blue - Poor Sales Part 1 - HD 720p Vida

Cast: Ariel Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.
OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7213kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Blue - Poor Sales Part 1 - HD 720p

Nanu South Lyon

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Night24
Cast: Nanu
Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
A thin slave loves to be filled with wax and weights are hung on her labia. The girl becomes a cancer and the guy starts BDSM sex with a bitch, the beauty moans loudly and gets an orgasm with a fucker.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:53
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 597.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nanu

Handler Gets His Hooks in Hot Honey Aromas

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Anna Tyler is an avid fan of the art of BDSM. She's loved it as long as she can remember, and she doesn't keep it much of a secret either as she squeals and wiggles her way through every encounter in which she's involved. She loves nothing more than being beaten, whipped, and used like an object, and today O.T. really has her hooked on a feeling.
O.T. starts out strong with some basics. While Anna is bent over and cuffed to a wooden frame by shackles around her wrists and a metal collar, he pulls her dress up and pulls it over her head. Then he spanks and flogs her bare ass until it is bright red. Then he keeps going. Tears are welling up in her eyes as he mercilessly tears into the soft flesh of her ass but still he presses on, swinging his arm over and over again until they overflow and she is crying all over the post she's tied to.
Then it's time to crank up the heat a little. O.T. sticks hooks in the sides of Anna's mouth and spreads it wide, then he attaches a nose hook and pulls it up so that she looks like a pig. Absolutely humiliated and an entirely new color, Anna is then attached to the ground by her neck, and her feet wedged between two wooden posts so she can't budge. O.T. takes out a celebrator vibrator and a metal pussy hook and fucks her with them until she cries out in orgasm.
Duration: 36:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handler Gets His Hooks in Hot Honey

Fern Castell

Cast: Fern
Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Today, a couple has a juicy and hard anal with hot fucking in other intimate holes. A sexy woman is planted with an anus on a kukan and is happy to peck in the asshole, getting in the end an orgasm and blissful ecstasy from a classy bang.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:28
Video: 864x488, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 715.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fern

Orgasm Time for Kristine Kahill Gelgaudiskis

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kristine Kahill ,Missy Minks
Genres: Rope Bondage
Two hot chicks just hanging out...half naked...on a bed...with rope nearby? Yes! Missy Minks gets a naughty idea with cute Kristine Kahill and before too long, Kristine's face down on the bed, ankles tied to the bed corner and hands down between her legs, ass up! Missy grabs a hitachi and soon has Kristine squirming and moaning on the bed! It's orgasm time for Kristine, as Missy has her way with this sexy 19 year old!
Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4753kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 485.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm Time for Kristine Kahill

Kim Cornish

Cast: Kim
Young bound slaves staged a BDSM group sex in front of the public in a brothel. Pretty women lick sweet asses and put their asses on thick dicks of visitors. Sexy chicks moan and turn everyone on with their screams and orgasms.
Duration: 50:49
Video: 864x488, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 617.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kim

Bondage BBC Therapy For Skinny Slave Elise Graves Williamston

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that''s what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be therapeutic. It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe. She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough. No, this girl needs something more. She needs to be taken beyond the edge of everything she has ever accomplished before. She needs to be put into a brutal inverted suspension, vibrated to an amazing orgasm, and punished with intense corporal punishment.
Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage BBC Therapy For Skinny Slave Elise Graves
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14702 секунды с 9 запросами