View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 09:15 AM   #338
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alex More - More Extreme Part 1 Galion

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The last time Alex More graced our stage we went hard on her. She wanted to outdo herself this time. She starts by sitting on a spike board. Her ass and feet take the brunt of it while the members ask her questions. Then it's time for her to stand and put all her weight on her feet. The pain becomes nearly unbearable after twenty to thirty minutes.
Once she's off the spikes it's time for her to ride the tremor. Alex is one of those women who can come without much stimulation. Lets see how she does when she's over stimulated. First we tease her, building the wave of orgasm. She begs for release, but she's got to offer us something for her to deserve it. Each time the tremor is switched off just shy of her having an orgasm Alex screams and cries out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex More - More Extreme Part 1

Nike Returns Part 3 Canisteo

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Many of you asked if Fatima or Nike would ever appear in our films again. Well, I have been able to talk Nike into forgetting the torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure. ) part3. Lomp is aware that the young girl won't be able to bear another session of pussy punishment after so much pussy clamping and patting. But since he loves it when the women's most feminine parts are tortured, he thought to have breast whipping in the second round. Nike talks about what she had in mind between spins of the wheel.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nike Returns Part 3

Vip Nice Mega Magnificent Excelent Collection Of Amber Spank. Part 3. Martinsburg

Release Year: 2022
This gentlemen knows what he wants and he wants her to serve to the letter. Join her in this workout, and eye popping deep throat session. When you get a group of attractive submissive girls with pert spankable bottoms and a gang of horny guys together in the upstairs of a pub in central on a Wednesday afternoon – there can only be one result – Spank Party.
Watch as these girls are subjected to spanking, crapping, tawsing and canning. Hear them scream as the heavy-handed guys lay spank after spank on their pert pink bums until they can take no more.

Total size: 5.3 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Nice Mega Magnificent Excelent Collection Of Amber Spank. Part 3.

Spanking TeenJessica Pauls Valley

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Ok, a little about me. I am 18 years old and grew up in farming community. I grew up in a very strict household, in which I was on the receiving end of many very strict punishments. These spankings were not just limited to when I was younger, I received my last spanking from my parents the same month that I moved out. The entire time I lived under my parent's roof, I was subject to frequent and severe corporal punishment. This came in the form of hard spankings, paddlings, and strappings.
In addition, the school I went to was a school that used the paddle as the first line of discipline. Anything from being tardy to fighting earned you 3-10 swats with a paddle. This was one of those schools were every teacher had a paddle in their class and often used it. A day never went by in which you did not hear a paddling being administered in the hallway. Unfortunately, I was on the receiving end of these paddlings more times than I can count. I assure you that I am no stranger to a bruised bottom. When I got paddled at school, I always got it again that night at home.
Since I have moved out of my parent's house I have found that I am in need of some real guidance in order to stay out of trouble. Two months ago I made contact with a female disciplinarian who now kind of serves as my substitute mom. I am required to report to her often and she spanks me as needed. The spankings from her are very formal and often require me to be fully nude and sometimes cornertime as well. This humiliation aspect of punishments is something that is quite new to me.
Since I have moved out, I have begun to explore the sexual side of myself that my parent's did their best to make sure never came out. I guess you could say I am making up for lost time. My most exciting discovery is the fact that I like girls as much as guys. I have been having regular sex with some of my teen girlfriends for many months now. I have discovered that sex with another girl is just plain amazing.

Total size: 1.9 GB in 19 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking TeenJessica

The Spankers Cook Book - Lucy Caned Olmsted

They wanted to do something which reflected their life together so it was a very natural.
Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 608.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Spankers Cook Book - Lucy Caned

Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna Port Perry

Studio: FutileStruggles / Clips4Sale
Cast: Luna
It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while. A ballgag keeps her quiet and a neckrope keeps her in place as I bind her upper body. Luna in bondage really spruces up the place and een more so when I order her to turn in a circle so we can enjoy all of the angles of her bound body. I don't want Luna to feel excluded, so she gets another round of groping and spankings! Sometimes I forget my manners and I realize I have not offered Luna a seat, well I quickly remedy that. I remove her ballgag. I then tie her to the chair with her ankles crossed and her thighs pulled apart wide and tied off. Her elbows are tied overhead and her hair is tied back. She endures her bondage for a short while before the clip abruptly ends.
Duration: 34:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

Penny chains up and Teases her Pet Missy Guys

Cast: Missy Minks ,Penny Barber
Genres: Chained ,Spanking
"Miss Penny Barber loves her new pet, Missy and knows exactly what to do with her! It's bed time fun, as Penny places leather cuffs on Missy's tiny little wrists and cuffs on her ankles. Then Penny gropes little Missy, making her show off her pretty pussy too! Penny continues her control of Missy, teaching a petulant Missy who's really in charge!
After poor Missy to endure a grueling orgasm, Penny then ties her up with chains and locks! Missy's all cute and giggly...until Penny silences her a spanking, and another orgasm, into orgasmic bliss!"
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 457.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny chains up and Teases her Pet Missy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03035 секунды с 9 запросами