View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 09:14 AM   #337
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Back Into the Fold - Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves Ford City

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Welcome back, Cici.
You've been away far too long. Los Angeles didn't sit well with you, did it? I'm sure it left much to be desired. You are far too advanced for that society. You do not belong among them. Leaving that trap was for the best.
You've come back home to your people. We understand you. We understand your deviant proclivities. You don't have to explain your desire to be tied up tightly, or your need to feel what's it like to not be able to escape. Helplessness is a prized state of mind - that is obvious in these parts. We are aware of your craving to be tossed around, masturbated upon, used as a piece of furniture, only to later be bent over and taken from behind. There's no need to spell out the subtleties of the art of teasing, or the boldness of the whip. These matters are well understood here. You are home.
Your reintegration process begins slowly, methodically. A modified ball tie ensures that your mobility is very limited. But I know you need more. I know you need your small freedoms to be removed one by one. First it's your tongue - clamped and stretched to your knees. Then your pussy lips are clamped and stretched out to your toes. These additions are made to place you in the correct frame of mind. You are here because I want you here. You are here to be played with however I see fit. You are not to move.
Stage two of this welcome home party has you worm tied and suspended. What's it like to be used as a piece of suspended furniture? What's it like to physically support someone who is cumming their brains out while you hang there, suspended in both time and space. At my disposal.
Finally, if I know of any way to celebrate the return of a cohort, it's to welcome them with pain and objectification. Tied with your hands around your neck, as if your are choking yourself, your pussy is exposed and for the taking. That wouldn't be nearly as fun, though, without indoctrinating you first with pain. I know what you are here for. I know why you came back. If you merely wanted fucking, you would have stayed in that plastic city. You didn't. You came back home. And home is where the bondage is.
Welcome back, Cici. Back into the fold..
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back Into the Fold - Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves

Glutton for Punishment Greenfield Park

Sarah Jane Ceylon. She is hot, she is blonde, and she is all ours. We can do whatever we want to her. We have more than a few twisted ideas for how to spend our time with her, but honestly, the best part of doing bondage in RealTime is the ideas that the members provide for us. Everyone gets a turn at making her suffer while Lavender hangs in a cage, watching and waiting for her turn.
Spankings from the entire crew leave her with a bright red ass. Mancow is the member nice enough to suggest giving her some spikes to sit on afterward. She doesn't mind spankings and spikes as much as she does electricity, though. Floggers make her moan, open hands make her whimper, but only the shocks from a probe make her scream. Hang her upside down and she'll cum a flood for you. Sara Jane is always ready for more.
Duration: 1:25:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 998.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Glutton for Punishment

The Sweat Box - Mia Gold Old Glory

Video language: English
Mia Gold tics all the right boxes in her interview. She describes being bound and abused as a “fantasy” and a “turn on.” She says she thinks it's sexy to watch and even better to be watched.
She languishes for a bit in a hogtie, helplessly trying to find a way to relieve the stress of the position. It won't be a problem for long, though. The next position she is in has her arms pulled up behind her. This kneeling strappado position lets me whip her ass while I vibrate her pussy, and gives me a chance to cane her feet until she screams through her gag.
Her final test is definitely the hardest, though. Clamps pinch her tongue, nipples and pussy, keeping her spread open for the vibrator and gives me an interesting target for a few strokes with the whip.
Duration: 33:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweat Box - Mia Gold

Spanking Glamor Sweet New Mega Vip Excellent Collection. Part 1. Tujunga

Release Year: 2022
The situation obviously demands a spanking. But Arthur has another surprise for his perverse playmate, a beautiful, heavy glass butt plug
It's a gorgeous scene, shot in the sun, that exposes the ravishing bottoms and legs of the two naughty angels in the most dramatic style possibleOver his knee she goes, still protesting, as the first of 300 smacks lands on her panty-clad bottom. That protection lasts only a few moments.

Total size: 6.2 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Glamor Sweet New Mega Vip Excellent Collection. Part 1.

Metal Bars Make Painful Predicaments Kahuku

Ivy Addams is the kind of sexy starlet that O.T. loves having in his clutches. Some girls whimper and beg from the second he puts them in bondage, and they can be fun, but sometimes he enjoys putting a particularly willful one in her place. Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.
Her entire world exists withing a few feet of a set of parallel, metal pipes. Some part of her, usually her head, is forever locked between them, and so if she plans on getting anywhere she is going to need to stretch and contort to do it. Even at her most free she is hardly able to wiggle her ass without wrenching her neck. It makes for a perilous predicament as she tries desperately to avoid the single tail O.T. is wielding.
Like we said, though, Ivy has some spunk. When he is messing with her in the worst of ways, applying clamps to some of the more unconventional parts of her body, she doesn't miss a beat. Instead of breaking down in tears she has a few choice words for her perpetual tormentor. We hope that acting out makes her feel better, because the punishment for back talk is another day in the dungeon, so she is going to be here for a while.
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Bars Make Painful Predicaments

Spanking lovers Ronneby

Her girlfriend along to shoot with us, we of course said yes and were pleased.
Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 445.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking lovers

Classic Indentured Servitude Blairs Mills

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Rachel and husband paid for Stacie, an Australian, to come to the states to live in and serve them. Stacie did not know how demanding the couple would be. As Rachela€™s husband gave Stacie her orders Mrs. Steele pawed over her body, squeezing her tits and lifting her skirt. Stacie learned quickly the couple was not nice. She became extremely jumpy and nervous, making mistakes. Rachela€™s husband was the first to discipline her. She cleaning up the living room and Mr. Steele told her to refill his drink. She spilled a martini on his slacks. He grabbed her, tossing her across his lap and spanking her ass. He dropped his pants and told her to help him take them off. She knelt at his feet to assist and looked up to see his engorged cock. He grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock down her throat. Stacie sucked it like a good maid should do. He continued to fuck her face until he shot his cum down her throat. After she swallowed he told her to take care of his pants and bring him something else to wear. The next day, Stacie had missed a rotting bug on the carpet after vacuuming. Mr. Steele saw it and demanded an answer. Stacie stuttered, Mr. Steele was furious. He had to discipline her again. He tied her hands together and then tied her to the railing. He left her there to contemplate her upcoming punishment. He went into the bedroom to tell Mrs. Steele about the pitiful work that this new maid is doing. She told him that she was trying to take a nap and he should take care of the disciplining of the maid himself. Mr. Steele took his time over his coffee but then went back upstairs to deal with the useless maid. As soon as he dropped his pants Stacie knew what sort of punishment that she was going to receive. He again his cock all the way down. He would settle for nothing less than her lips against his balls at every stroke. He pulled down her uniform to expose her large breasts. He smacked his cock on her tits and then resumed fucking her mouth. Stacie told her employer that she understood that she needed to be punished and accepted it. He stood her up and shoved his cock into her pussy. She apologized for her poor work as he pounded her pussy. When he was closed to cumming he put her on her knees in front of him and finished off with her mouth. He told her to open her mouth wide and stick out her tongue. He exploded on her face and into her mouth. He left her tied to the rail, cum covered, to think about her future work performance.
Duration: 20:27
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 484.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic Indentured Servitude
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19056 секунды с 9 запросами