View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 11:02 AM   #68
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nok and Mot Sebastopol

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Night24
Cast: Nok and Mot
Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Video language: English
Asian slave is walked on a leash before her wet hairy pussy is brutally fucked with dildos. He fingering slave gets violent jet orgasm with squirt and screams. A perforator with a dildo attachment rips her wet pussy to shreds. From a fucking machine, a Japanese woman almost loses consciousness!
Format: real
Duration: 1:23:17
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nok and Mot

Indiscernible - Haley Rue. Odin

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Haley Rue is a fascinating young lady. She's got an amazing ass, perfectly formed breasts, and a great attitude. Even more fascinating than her stats is the fact that she is legally blind. Haley's primary means of contact with the world is through her sense of touch. What better way to touch her than to tie her up and play with her. In this addition to Infernal Restraints we explore what's on the mind of a young lady who can never see what's coming.
Her mouth is packed wide with an style gag. Black leather straps hug her tightly in a worm position. Her beautiful young body wiggles and kicks. She moans into the red rag locked behind her teeth. Then all of a sudden there are hands on her; feeling her breasts, pinching her nipples, flipping her on her belly, and touching her ass. They explore her most intimate parts. Then she's hauled over his knee where she's given a sound spanking. Her cheeks are bright red from the ordeal. When it's over she's back on the ground. Her torn stockings and red ass a lovely reminder of what she has waiting for her.
Still tightly bound in the leather straps Haley is now free to talk. Her high heel shoes are replaced by ankle cuffs. She struggles again and calls out for him, but there is no response. When he comes back he wordlessly attaches her to the pulley and pulls her into an inverted suspension. She dangles in midair. Then he shreds her clothing. Her tender white skin is exposed and he takes full advantage. The singletail leaves beautiful red lines across her milky white skin. She grunts and screams, but that doesn't stop him. He only stops when he is satisfied. That's when he teases her. The little pink vibrator makes her quiver, but all too quickly before she is left without orgasm. He yanks her up over 16 feet in the air.
Haley wanted to join the sexy women on Infernal Restraints and show what she was made of. Being blind she relates to the world in a vastly different manner. Haley Rue is a sexy little chick with a cute ass and perky little breasts. In this update she's bound, gagged, fondled, spanked, suspended, whipped, teased, hooded, hogtied, nipple tied, vibrated, and orgasmed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 877.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Indiscernible - Haley Rue.

Cowgirl Live Part 2 Portstewart

Guest, 72923: Can you describe your thought and preparation?I’m trying to relax. I’m tying to put myself into the right frame of mind to accept everything I can, and submit totally.I think about the members when I am in a situation like this. I very much enjoy performing.And being an exhibition for you.What I expect tonight? — hopefully find a new plateau in my role as a submissive.I expect nothing but a great show as always. The tortures I like most. My all time favorite is forced orgasms. It gets pretty torturous.I love mummification and latex. Suspension; especially inverted suspension.I like canning, corporal, flogging. And I believe we will do some of that tonight.Pd: Though we use elaborate devices besides rope for restraint; we are testing readily obtainable pieces such as cable ties and hose clamps for this occasion. But we have leather straps ready to replace them as their sharp edges and stiffness have a greater potential for harm.Bound with sharp-edged cable cords to a high metal chair, cowgirl is a living, breathing statue, a monument to desire. Platinum blonde with ruby red lips contrasting her pearly skin, she is eroticism encapsulated. Throughout the three-hour pre-feed PD hovers around her like a shark eagerly circling its prey.When the show begins, he pounces on his victim. The caged decoration 1201 observes as he pulls down cowgirl’s red cocktail dress and stuffs her mouth with black panties. He pulls a posture collar tight around her long graceful neck and places a heater under the cage. Her sensuous squirming does not prevent the heat from roasting her pussy and ass.A gimp squeezed into a tiny cage is placed under cowgirl’s chair and instructed to ease her pain. The gimp voraciously ravages the cunt before her; cowgirl moans softly, enjoying her break.But shortly the gimp is dragged away and the torture begins again. Her fingers are spread and encircled with small clamps. She screams in horror as pins are pushed deeply into the sensitive tissue under her fingernails.Released from her chair after four hours, cowgirl is forced to stand on a mat of sharp plastic spikes while a rope digs into her tender pussy. She rocks from one foot to the other, sobbing and begging for relief.Her body is then woven into a metal ladder with ass out, chest lifted, and arms extended upwards. Her pale skin shimmers as it is covered with singletail lashes. A flogger brings a red hue to her ass.Let out of her position, cowgirl is left unbound to receive the caning of her life. Latching on to the ladder, she presents herself bravely. PD begins with the light cane and gradually increases in size. Soundlessly, she absorbs the strokes and thanks PD after each. Deep welts cover her ass and thighs, but she is driven, determined and focused; there is no way for PD to break her.Bound into the chair again, a transparent mask is pulled over her face and breasts are tied with leather. With the fucking machine and eroscillator stimulating her simultaneously, she comes easily. All her pain is released in a series of passionate, erotic orgasms.
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live Part 2

Fisting Delight Zlin

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Gina Gerson
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting
Passionate ladies Gina Gerson and Nikky Thorne kiss and strip off their underwear to get into some kinky fun. They eat each other's wet pussies before naughty Gina rams her fist deep inside Nikky until she makes her orgasm hard.
Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5974kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting Delight

Big titted hardbody blonde Darling brutally facefucked Campbellton

The one, the only, the legendary Darling is here today to be destroyed as only she can be. Live BaRS shows are the very toughest shows out there, and most do not have what it takes. Darling most certainly does. Let’s put this busty hardbodied MILF through her paces, shall we?
We start off with tight tit bondage that juts Darling’s huge tits up and outwards before dropping her down to her knees. Her knees is where she will stay. Time to use that throat. In addition to that six pack, booming ass and massive breasts, Darling has an impressive set of well trained holes. This cougar is a three hole slut of the highest order.
Strapped into the blow job machine on top of a sybian is a sure fire recipe for brain melting orgasm overload. Brain melting orgasms are Darling’s favorite. We flip the switches and as the machine roar to life we make full use of her open mouth. Darling drools and cums and screams. This level of overload would break most, but Darling is just getting started. This is her happy place.
BaRS show are relentless and face paced, and this is only the warm up. We take our dazed and confused fucktoy out of the blow job machine and have her assume a basic waiting slave position while we set up the next position. Today promises to be fun...

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big titted hardbody blonde Darling brutally facefucked

Sexy blonde MILF Darling huge squirting orgasms Ridgewood

The action on Darling’s live BaRS show continues at a furious pace. Today this big breasted cumslut is going to do her very best impression of a fire hydrant. We will not rest until this hardbodied MILF has every single drop of cum drained out of her well fucked holes. It is a noble and completely possible goal.
Bound in a crucifix pose that perfectly displays those epic monster boobs and leaves her face pussy draped over the edge, Darling is ready for round two. Round two involves stuffing this slut so full of dick she turns into a sex sandwich. We start by removing her black ballgag and replace it with hard cock. She opens her mouth wide like the cockslut that she is.
Once we remove the belt bondage on her ankles and gain full access to that pussy it is on. Darling is choked, vibrated and fucked without mercy as huge jets of squirt jet out of her shaved pussy. It is over 4 feet of squirt that blasts her directly in her own face. Darling is drenched with her own drool and cum as she shrieks and orgasms again and again.
Darling is dazed and cumblasted out of her mind, but we are not done yet. This party is still in full swing. We drop out fucktoy down to her knees, facedown ass up, and get started on the next position. Darling waits like the well trained pet she is, her sides heaving and her eyes glassy. We have some plans for that ass. Stay tuned...
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy blonde MILF Darling huge squirting orgasms

Good Slut Part Two Waregem

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Whipping, Vibrator, Torture, Caning, Cage, Suspension, Zapper
412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.
Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Slut Part Two
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16152 секунды с 9 запросами