View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 10:19 AM   #336
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Come visit me and let's have some fun! Mass City

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sarah, Nicole, Nelly, Christina
Genres: Lezdom, femdom, feet, humiliation, spitting
Video language: English
Sarah calls Nicole via video link and invites her to her place to have fun with nelly and christina. Nicole really likes this idea and she agrees to come because she likes to humiliate pathetic bitches .. Hearing this, the slave girls begin to worry because they will have to serve two cruel Mistresses, but faithfully continue to lick Sarah's feet. Soon Nicole comes and the slave girls have a very difficult time. "Can't these idiots entertain you in any way?" - Nicole asks Sarah and orders nelly to sniff her sweaty socks. nelly and christina understand that a difficult time awaits them because it isn't so easy to please Sarah and Nicole. The slave girls thoroughly lick the feet of their Mistresses, so as not to receive more punishment .. After all, they understand that if their Mistresses aren't happy then it won't end with good for them. "I don't like how these scum entertain us! Let's go to the entrance?" - Suggested by Sarah Nicole. "Whores! Sit here and wait for us! We'll come back soon" - Nicole ordered the slave girls and the Mistresses went into the entrance. You'll see this in the next part. I think you can guess why they are going for?
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9369kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Come visit me and let's have some fun!

Amber Old Beta Humiliated Over Lifetime Of Failure Pilot Knob

You can’t even see my feet as I stomp down on this loser! Lizzy can’t help it that she’s so obsessed with me, but be certain she got a good beating when I found out she fucked this clip up so badly.
Duration: 22:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14667kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Old Beta Humiliated Over Lifetime Of Failure

Renata Part 1 Sebeka

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Renata asks Lomp not to be an executioner in the film. Pervert goes for the task with pleasure. She likes Renata, He is happy to beat, sting, restrain and electrocute her. Renata starts to regret to have agreed but she holds out for the time being.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Renata Part 1

Life Under Lomps Rules San Manuel

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Caning, Pain
There are few more exciting things than when a dominatrix finds herself on the other side of the whip. Julcsi is so frightened that she becomes very stressed. That way it's even harder for her.
Duration: 33:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Life Under Lomps Rules

HT - Mouth Ass Whore - Blonde Sarah Jane Ceylon and Cyd Black Channelview

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
A beautifully shaved pussy, a tight little ass and a very deep throat, Sarah Jane Ceylon has 3 holes that are made to take a cock. She will gag on Cyd's member and keep coming back for more. The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.
When he bends her over and fucks her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration. Sarah Jane is so into it she can barely catch her breath. The cock she accepts willingly. If she had the choice she may try to get away from the whip or the hot wax.
Even the vibrators create enough of a sensation to make her scream at one point. But Cyd knows this girl all too well. She can struggle all she likes, the way he has her tied she isn't going anywhere.
Duration: 35:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Mouth Ass Whore - Blonde Sarah Jane Ceylon and Cyd Black

Seven is wet part 1 - Seven, Spacegirl Jessieville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Seven, Spacegirl
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Ball Gag
Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD’s latest evil invention. 

Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag. She languishes in different bondage positions for the remainder of the pre-feed while PD messes with her mind and slowly strips away all her clothes. 

After three long hours have passed, it’s time for seven to get some exercise. Ropes binding her breasts and arms are secured to a pulley above, anchoring her to the treadmill. Feet arched in tall heels, she gracefully strides, keeping up a steady pace. She then laces on her sneakers for a faster run. Voluptuous tits bounce, face flushes, and breathing quickens as the speed increases. 

Fettered to a table, spacegirl offers the exhausted jogger a seat and licks her sweaty cunt clean. 

On her back, seven is belted down to a metal chair for some unique breath play. PD turns her colon into a breathing bag, pumping air into her ass and her to inhale it through a long tube. 

Next seven is tied to a wooden X for a brutal caning. PD warms her up with a paddle and flogger then starts with a small cane. She barely flinches as the rattan contacts her tough flesh; PD must resort to more severe implements. Seven shows determination and fortitude throughout as he continues to wallop her swollen, lacerated ass. 

In the final scene, seven is the lucky test subject for PD’s waterwheel. Once she is belted down tightly, the wheel is let loose, spinning downward to dunk her whole body in a tank of water. PD has some fun with his new toy, rotating it at his whim and torturing the submerged, terrified victim with the dreaded copper wand and a cane on the feet.

In the end, spacegirl is awarded a collar for her dedication and servitude at Insex. Brave, beautiful seven, on the other hand, is spared her life after facing her worst nightmare."
Duration: 56:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seven is wet part 1 - Seven, Spacegirl

My Games With Gigi Dowagiac

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
As you may remember, in a clip, Gigi told that she doesn't weep, because she lost all her tears long ago. Indeed, this statement is a challenge. Maybe Dr. Lomp has waited for the right time, and now he is ready to prove that Gigi still has got some tears hidden in her eyes. As demanded by you, admirers, Gigi's pussy will be brutally whipped and caned. We will watch and see if Gigi is tough enough to survive this harsh torture without any tears.
Duration: 21:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10698kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Games With Gigi
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13856 секунды с 9 запросами