View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 10:18 AM   #332
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mishelle Real Fengjie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
As a guess, you can think that Mishelle, this young and beautiful girl, was grown up in her family like a little princess. She probably never thought that one day she would be enslaved, get naked, humiliated and punished for some men's joy. But this is life, things sometimes don't go as you dream. In Graias Studios, Mishelle's nightmare continues on. Dr Lomp is taking his rattan cane in his hand, and gives command to Mishelle to take her arms back to expose her smooth boobs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:08
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19830kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mishelle Real

Recapturing yultsi part 4 Purlear

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
After the last bitter experience on her tender tits, Yultsi now seems to have lost her all resistance, and ready for any further torment that Dr Lomp is to decide for her. Poor girl is constantly and hysterically weeping, even when no instrument is touching her body. However, the cruel master is determined to push more, and now will whip this poor girl’s back with a spicy bullwhip.
Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12261kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Recapturing yultsi part 4

Salee Lee - Chow Fun Size - FullHD 1080p Oujda

Cast: Salee Lee
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
These little fuckers, I tell ya... No wonder why the entire world fetishizes them. It's also amazing how the industry doesn't consider this IR... but I digress. Nothing is more fun than a pint sized Asian girl. Maybe it's the way they moan, or their bashful reluctance, and their way they serve. It's perfect. She got wrecked and small tears came out of her small eyes. She did what she was told without a single act of defiance.
Duration: 1:15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Salee Lee - Chow Fun Size - FullHD 1080p

Nasty Milf Slave Dominated By Lomp Orwell

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
We will fulfill a strange request now: a woman believes that she has to do penance. Superciliousness is compensated for with humiliation by the doctor of souls.
Duration: 19:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9696kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Milf Slave Dominated By Lomp

Kyra Iuka

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Beautiful innocence Kyra is about to regret her beauty. Dr. Lomp reminds her that prettiness is trouble for young girls in Medieval era and Kyra soon feel how those poor young girls suffered in that dark ages. Sure this scene will be the modern type of that medieval interrogations, so a "noveity" will be included: shocker. You will love how Kyra gets panic with wide open blue eyes when she realize the shocker in Dr. Lomp's hand.
Duration: 13:41
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyra

Pluck Napoli

Mattie Borders joined us for an incredible live feed. She starts off chained to a post and it really restricts her range of motion. If she tries to move she has about 3 feet of chain before the metal collar around her neck won't move another inch. It doesn't give her very far to run but it is more than enough length for us to pull her off to the side and give her some bare-assed, over-the-knee spanking. The pair of panties we took of her ass get shoved down her throat to silence her cries.
Once her ass is nice and pink Jack Hammer holds her open so that Cyd Black can get a good look at the hole he's about to . He takes the time to show her how to groom herself as he pulls out her hairs, one by one. She may be able to suffer through the violations of having her asshole plucked and then probed. What she can't take, though, is the verbal humiliation. She is in tears, literally sobbing, as we mercilessly let her know what we think of her. Whips and chains may cause her pain but words are what will break her. She needs a small break, but there is plenty more in store for our plucky little damsel in distress.
Duration: 55:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pluck

TG - Leaving Marks, Part 2 - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves Dill City

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Leaving Marks, Part 2 - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12187 секунды с 9 запросами