Old 06-20-2022, 08:38 AM   #135
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

My Doctor Sucks Olympic Valley

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Hot House Entertainment
Cast: Landon Conrad, Angelo, Brandon Jones, Angel Rock, Connor Kline, Jeremy Stevens, Jimmy Durano, Lance Luciano, Leo Domenico, Trenton Ducati
Genres: Anal , Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Cumshots, Fingering, Hunks, Medical , Playing Doctor, Rimming, Safe Sex, Threesome
The doctors at HH General are notorious for their unconventional treatments. Patientsplaining of routine sore throats and back pain are immediately stripped, poked, and prodded in every hole by these doctors with some major equipment between their legs. Christian Owen directs this cast of horny doctors and the patients who cook up any excuse to make an appointment. Starring Landon Conrad, Trenton Ducati, Angel Rock, Jimmy Durano, Angelo, Brandon Jones, Jeremy Stevens, Lance Luciano, Leo Domenico, and Conner Kline, the patients at HH General always say 'my doctor sucks' - but they're notplaining !
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:46:12
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1751kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Doctor Sucks

NakedSword - The Chosen Few sc.4 - Arad Winwin & Alam Wernik Angie

Alam Wernik is up to his tricks again, this time luring beefy, stoic security guard Arad Winwin out to Logan Moore's yacht, the "No Vacancy. " Arad knows he may lose his job but there's no way he can withstand Alam's angelic good looks, smooth, muscled body, big sexy ass and thick cock. Soon both suntanned hunks are under deck naked and rocking the boat. A steamy mutual cock sucking session ends with Arad on top, sticking his thick dick in Alam's immaculate tight hole. They fuck and suck loads from each other as the sun goes down.
Duration: 25:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedSword - The Chosen Few sc.4 - Arad Winwin & Alam Wernik

Sneaker Freax VII Sock Sailors Fort Ashby

Release Year: 2012
Studio: luxure Filmproduktion Berlin , Sneaker Sex
Cast: Jaden Idol,Yass International,Alex Halwood,Kriss Tuff,Ruben Litzky
Genres: Big Cocks, Big Loads, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex, Rimming, Threeways, Uncut Cocks, Hunks & Twink,Fetish
6 scenes feet and sneaker action plus 5 solos and loads of dirty socks. See five hot guys get into loads of hot feet action whilst they take a sexy boat trip in Sneaker Freax 7: Sock Sailors.Relaxing as they glide down the river, Kriss rolls himself a joint while Ruben and Jaden take great care of his sneakers. Ruben and Kriss then turn on Jaden and trample him underfoot, him to lick their sneakers and press their sweaty socks and bare feet against his face.Alex sits on the deck and enjoys the whole scene, then he and Kriss get Ruben and Jaden to play with their Airmax, socks and feet. Ruben licks Alex's hole and Alex fucks his mouth hard until he climaxes while playing with his mate's nipples. Groaning with pleasure Ruben also ends up drenched in spunk.
Duration: 3:01:59
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sneaker Freax VII Sock Sailors

Raw - Cooper Reed & Tatum - 720p Mary D

Cast: Cooper Reed, Tatum
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Kissing, Spitting, Hunks, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Hairy, Cumshots
Video language: English
I love it when two guys connect that I didn't think would have much in common! Tatum always has a fascination for built guys, so I knew that would be fine. Cooper actually doesn't seem real impressed with other muscular guys. His primary interest is women, so I think 'squishy' is more to his taste. And I certainly thought the body hair would throw him a bit.
Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 536.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw - Cooper Reed & Tatum - 720p

Soaking Up San Diego part 4 Carora

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Yet, as expected from these horny hunks, things heat up to a sizzling level as they get more turned on, and before long Dawson’s drilling Rowan with an intensity that can be seen in both their expressions. It’s hard to tell who looks better naked, as both their carefully crafted muscles ripple, but it’s definitely clear that they look great together!
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 572.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soaking Up San Diego part 4

Y Not Kempen

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Staxus, Britladz
Cast: Jesse Magowan, Alexander Syden, Kai Alexander, Jordan Drowning, Connor Levi, Kamyk Walker, Jaye Elektra, Cody Reed
Genres: Twink 18+,Hunks,Fucking Anal, Sucking Dicks, Rimjob,Cumshot Face,Bareback
Forget the idea of Britain being a land of coy, reserved types – this raunchy trip to Blighty shows a very different kind country to the one you might have been taught about at school. Indeed, these young lads love nothing better than getting down and dirty with any hard dick that cums their way. They might be a different breed, with their text-speak and modern idioms, but trust us when we tell you that they’re big, they’re hard and they’re totally relentless. Has “Gay Britannia” ever looked so fuckin’ hot?!

Duration: 1:19:42
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2133kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Y Not

Bareback Whores Chestnutridge

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Dark Alley Media & Raw Riders Studios
Cast: Valentin Petrov, Joshua Chandler, Michael Hengst, Sebastian Cortes, Yansel Washington, Marcos de la Fuente, Omar Franco, Lars Svenson, Cristian Billasanti
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Muscle, Orgies, Uncut Cocks
Lars Sven returns with "Bareback Whores"; exclusive hunks and a brothel of hung and horny international men. Featuring four of the hottest, grittiest scenes on one DVD, Valentin Petrov makes his bareback debut, drilling his 10-inch russian cock into neer Joshua Chandler's tight hole in a fuck frenzy threesome that assures Raw Riders Studios is here to stay!
The best thing about being a whore is that you don't waste time with foreplay!! These hot studs get right down to the bare basics. Join in the action as each sexy stud slides their raw cocks into one another, filling each other with their warm, thick loads. This action packed movie has hot, hung, horny guys ready to show you how it's really done.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:54
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2268kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Whores

Время генерации страницы 0.05451 секунды с 9 запросами