View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 11:36 AM   #64
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR Poor Sales Part 2 - Ariel Blue Lesage

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top. My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes. When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.
I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices. He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Poor Sales Part 2 - Ariel Blue

Missy Latex Dress Belt Bound on Sybian Neshanic Station

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Missy Minks
Genres: Ball Gagged ,Belt Bondage ,Bondage ,Latex ,Sybian
Video language: English
Wearing a hot purple colored latex dress, Missy Minks is sitting on a humming sybian, with her hands strapped to a tie above her her head. to submit to the vibrating goodness of the sybian, Missy Minks is soon overcome with the pleasurable sensations and a slow smile shows thru the ring gag she's wearing. That smile soon disappears too, as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure wracks Missy's petite frame!
Duration: 7:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps
Audio: 297kbps

File size: 263.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Missy Latex Dress Belt Bound on Sybian

Grand conclusion of London River BaRS Kenly

The final part of London River's blistering live BaRS (bondage and rough sex) comes to a conclusion as we stick this flexible and toned starlet into a tight leather straight jacket and dick her down without mercy.
The leather straight jacket holds her like a hug, keeping her firmly in place but allows her bound breasts to jut out. London is already dazed and loopy, unable to even get her eyes uncrossed. The show is relentless and fast paced, never giving her a chance to get on top of it.
We fold her up, jack knife her in half and ragdoll fuck her all over the bed. Both ends of this cock slut are stuffed full of dick balls deep as London drools and whimpers and cums over and over. Orgasms destroy this one, and London is long gone.
If only they all reacted this well. We fuck her limp and leave her drained. The beatific grin dancing across her drool covered face shows just how much she enjoyed herself. Always a pleasure my dear, come back any time...
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7273kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 817.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grand conclusion of London River BaRS

Sabrina Waddy

Release Year: 2022
Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like she?d be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy. Sabrina is strapped to a Sybian with chains and made to stay on it for an eternity of increasingly intense orgasms. After submitting to the fuck machine, she gets the master?s dick. First, by way of a hot deep throat blowjob and next, deeply into her smooth shaven, thoroughly fingerfucked and whipped pussy. A nice long session of rough sex for even the hardest to please perverts finishes the first act. Next, Sabrina is secured to a small wooden box with leather straps, her legs spread completely open with a wooden spreader bar. More cruel domination including some humiliating and painful tit whipping, fingerfucking, pussy spanking, and fucking with a vibrating wand. Sabrina may be a classy lady, but she can throw down in the dungeon like a gangster!
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina

Nanu Stevensburg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Night24
Cast: Nanu
Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Asian slave is walked on a leash before her wet hairy pussy is brutally fucked with dildos. He fingering slave gets violent jet orgasm with squirt and screams. A perforator with a dildo attachment rips her wet pussy to shreds. From a fucking machine, a Japanese woman almost loses consciousness!
Duration: 1:48:45
Video: 864x488, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 930.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nanu
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07017 секунды с 9 запросами