View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 08:27 AM   #68
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Ep. 646 (1080p) Fruitland Park

It was a lazy Friday morning, so I sat down in front of my apartment and enjoyed a cigarette while watching surroundings. After a few minutes I noticed a guy sitting on a park bench. I tried to get a better look at him, but he saw me and got pissed off a little. A few thousand Crowns later he was standing naked in my bathroom. I couldn’t believe I scored with such a cutie. The dude had a girlfriend, but easy money was more tempting than staying faithful. It almost seemed as if he couldn’t wait to try something completely new. When we finally moved into my bed, the guy showed me his skills. I don’t know where he learned the technique, but his blowjob felt incredible. My cock was a bit too large for his virgin ass, so it took a few minutes to loosen the guy up properly. Then it was pounding time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5926kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Ep. 646 (1080p)

Jed Atkinson Abercrombie

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Fingering, Cumshot, Muscular, Tattoo
When you first get a look at Jed, you would think he is just another southern boy next door. But then he takes off his shirt and reveals that he has a hard body of a greek statue. Every muscle and ab are chiseled to perfection, every patch of skin smooth and luscious. It is a hot day. Jed walks up the porch and takes a sip of water. Clumsy him, the water gets all over his shirt. He pulls it up over his head. He looks into my camera and asks if he can take a shower. I lead him to the bath room, and he begins to strip for me. He lets the hot water from the shower soak his body. He lathers up his muscled physique until it is all soapy and wet. All this touching turns him on. He starts stroking his dick until it is rock hard. Then he bends over and fingers his hole for us. It turns out he has your name tattooed on his ass. No, really. All this had me too worked up. I had Jed dry off and move to the couch. He beat his meat and started edging. He wanted toe so badly. Finally he let loose and shot a wad, barely missing the camera. He got dressed, grabbed his skateboard, and took off. This boy is too hot for words. I cannot wait to have him back and watch him in action.
Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3330kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 419.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jed Atkinson

Scrum for balls Teller

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal, Athletes, Bareback, Bathroom, Big Dicks
Video language: English
Get ready for some serious locker room action and jock strapped, musky, raw release as director Tony Dimarco coaches a team of nine beefy, athletic hunks to take their competitive intensity from the field and let it energize the hot sexual action.
Duration: 25:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scrum for balls

Vernon Clark Athol Springs

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Vernon Clark
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Four fellows in the bathroom take hold of and dominate a younger, weaker boy, or jump that molten gay-for-pay stud everyone wants to fuck.Our fellows are lean, young, boy-next-door types. Some are gay-for-pay men who get tied-up and boinked for the first-ever time. Some are faggot men from diminutive Southern towns who enjoy to have fun around but have never done restrain bondage before. All of them are young, molten and utter of cum.
Duration: 20:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5058kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 805.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vernon Clark

Czech Hunter Pt.646 (720p,1080p) De Borgia

Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
It was a lazy Friday morning, so I sat down in front of my apartment and enjoyed a cigarette while watching surroundings. After a few minutes I noticed a guy sitting on a park bench. I tried to get a better look at him, but he saw me and got pissed off a little. A few thousand Crowns later he was standing naked in my bathroom. I couldn’t believe I scored with such a cutie. The dude had a girlfriend, but easy money was more tempting than staying faithful. It almost seemed as if he couldn’t wait to try something completely new. When we finally moved into my bed, the guy showed me his skills. I don’t know where he learned the technique, but his blowjob felt incredible. My cock was a bit too large for his virgin ass, so it took a few minutes to loosen the guy up properly. Then it was pounding time.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt.646 (720p,1080p)

Andrew Steele Dennehotso

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Andrew Steele
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Four guys in the bathroom capture and predominate a younger, weaker boy, or leap that warm gay-for-pay fellow everyone wants to fuck.
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andrew Steele

Rugby players Rail Road Flat

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal, Athletes, Bareback, Bathroom, Big Dicks
Video language: English
Rugby players grabbing on to each other in a pack closely huddled together attempting to gain possession of the ball. These rough and sweaty studs on the Raging Stallion rugby team Scrum for balls, play well together and score repeatedly in this bareback hardcore release.
Duration: 33:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rugby players

Время генерации страницы 0.07094 секунды с 9 запросами