Old 06-19-2022, 07:35 AM   #247
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

TheTroopsAreWild 2017 Shekhupura

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Brian Slater, Cam Kurtand, David Chase,
Genres: Amateurs, Military, Oral, Anal, Rimming, Threesome, Cumshots, Facial, Interracial, Hidden Camera
Video language: English
This is a series of clips I’ve started recording here during my time in the military. A lot of crazy shit goes down in here and I feel like people should get a chance to see it. First, I hid cameras in the guard shack and capture my Sergeant. Every day at 14:00 hours he makes me suck his dick. I had to get it on film. Also, I ran into the bathroom for some dick inspection. Hahahaha…. I got kicked out. Shit always goes down when the Sergeant joins for game night. This particular night, he made us play a different sort of game. A game called a threesome!!!!!! From time to time we do get to have some fun out here.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TheTroopsAreWild 2017

Big Blue Productions - Hard as Rock Osborn

Blue Blake made this unusual film about champion boxer Brad Rock, about his journey, the search for orientation and the discovery of real male sexuality. The path goes through prison, military service, and even wrestling school, until he finds himself the perfect male bodybuilder, ready to constantly deal with his thick cock in a passive role.
Blue Blake has shot this not quite the usual film about boxer-champion Brad Rock, about his(its) way, searching for of the orientation and opening in itself persisting male sexuality. The Way gets through prison, military service and even school wrestlers while he does not find himself the ideal man-bodybuilder, ready constantly to concern with his(its) fat by member in passive dug.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:23
Video: 480x352, DivX 5, 851kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Blue Productions - Hard as Rock

The Training Never Stops - Frank Bauer and Glenn Hut 4K Nickerson

Glenn and Frank are hard at work, and in the military, training never stops. But sometimes, when you’re really lucky, you can sneak a break in. When that moment arises, army twinks take advantage of the rare occasion to please one another while no one else is around.
Duration: 22:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 21802kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training Never Stops - Frank Bauer and Glenn Hut 4K

Hard Young Brit Helpless Ex Military Fucked Chase Mills

Studio: HungYoungBrit
Guy shows up to be used and given multiple loads from anonymous pervs.
Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Young Brit Helpless Ex Military Fucked

Cutest Navy Cadets Coppell

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Brad Fitt & Damien Dickey
Genres: Anal, Twinks, Kissing, Blowjob, Masturbation, Cumshots, Bareback
So we have a brand new video on the Staxus site, and it’s another in the gay military sex theme –e on, we all love the sight of some hot and hunky men in uniform getting their cocks out, or some twinky boys servicing some army fuckmeat!This one really has a hot duo too. First of all we have the muscled and hunky Damien Dickey back as the senior officer in this one, taking advantage of his position and making the most of it too with a young twinky barman. That’s not too surprising though, I don’t think many guys would be able to ignore the sight of Damien in uniform!And who would that sexy barman be? Well, it’s Brad Fitt of course, one of the most popular young hotties we’ve ever had on the site. I think this probably tells you that this is going to be one gay military sex session you’ll all be adding to your favorites lists!Brad Fitt does a great job of seducing the uniformed hunk, almost feline in his approach, stripping him and getting the guy sucking on his cock, then offering his tight ass for an amazing fuck on the bar and a cum erupting ending!Here, have some photos, but click through to watch the video.
Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2516kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 386.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cutest Navy Cadets

Gaytanamo Raw Edwardsport

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Danny Fox, Violator, Demetrius, Dominik Rider, Jason Tyler, Matthias von Fistenberg, Owen Hawk, Sebastian Cruz, Tim Rusty, Tony Diamond
Genres: Extreme sex, fetish, anal, oral sex, muscle, uniform, toys, big cocks, tortures, nipple clamping, bondage, interracial, rimming
When unsuspecting German tourist Danny Fox is mistaken for a terrorist, he finds himself abducted and taken to the sexiest secret military detention center ever. Under the rule of the despotic Violator, Gaytanamo proves to be full of torture techniques not approved by the Geneva Convention.
Critically-acclaimed director Matthias von Fistenberg brilliantly blends rough, hardcore fucking with Dark Alley's trademark sense of humor and surprise to create a fantasy space both intensely arousing and entertaining. With five scenes and a cast of ten, it's vintage Dark Alley, reminiscent of the award-winning Mutiny: Shipmates Revenge!
After Violator abducts Danny, he viciously interrogates him and then punches him out when he won't talk. When Danny wakes up, he's tied to a chair and to watch as Owen Hawk fucks Dominik Rider senseless before shooting all over him. Against his own will, Danny explodes all over himself in response.
and hallucinating, Fox imagines dark-skinned dude Tony Diamond eating fiery redhead Tim Rusty's inviting hole, then fucks him and fills him to the brim with a huge black dildo. Rusty turns the tables and first pounds Diamond doggie-style and then next on his back. Finally, Diamond and Rusty blow their loads together.
Still in the throes of chemical confusion, Fox envisions filthy Euro-sluts Matthias von Fistenberg and Demetrius in a frenzy of cock-sucking, ass-eating and furious fucking. A random cock enters the frame and dumps a huge load all over Demetrius' face, inspiring him and von Fistenberg to pump out their own juices.
Hawk returns in Fox's fevered imagination for a scene with slim and donkey-dicked Ja Tyler. Hawk and Tyler trade sloppy blowjobs on an elevated platform, all shot from exciting angles. Hawk sets him riding like a bucking bronco on his own uncut fat one, before spraying buckets of boy-batter all over his ass.
Finally waking from his trance, Fox finds himself thrown in the deepest, darkest hole. There, fellow prier Sebastian Cruz tells him he's been stuck there for four years, and takes out his frustration on his new cellmate by Fox to blow him, then slaps him around and fucks him hard up against the cell wall.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:24:43
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1755kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaytanamo Raw

Assault, Scene 2 - Armond Rizzo, Krave Moore Goldenrod

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ClubInfernoDungeon
Down in the military warehouse, Brian Bonds and Christian Lesage are eager to have some hot sloppy fun. Beautiful Brian drops to his knees to give Christian a sopping hummer. Things heat up when Christian bends over to let Brian eat his tight piggy hole. Unable to bare the urge anymore, Brian puts Christian on all fours preparing to handball his sweet ass. At first, its just a few fingers sliding in and out of Christians hole until Brian sticks his entire hand inside and punch fists his gaping hole. Christian moans while Brian reaches in and out of his ass then pulling out to the perfect rosebud for Brian to lick. Christian hasn't had enough yet so he lies on his back, legs in the air to let Brian dig deep into his bum and lick his sack. When Christian has had enough of having his own hole stretched, he shoves his fist up Brian's juicy ass pulsating in and out while he gives him a proper knob polish. Brian oozes his solid load onto Christian's fist, then feeds it to him, while Christian inserts his cum cover hand back into Brian's back door. Christian sits back and lets Brian twist and pinch his bushy nipples before expelling his cream onto his stomach.
Duration: 39:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6610kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assault, Scene 2 - Armond Rizzo, Krave Moore

Время генерации страницы 0.45936 секунды с 9 запросами