View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 05:08 AM   #9911
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Precious Rihito

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Asian, Teens, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, 69, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English

The long-awaited first single work of the handsome soccer club "Rinshi 20 years old" who made his main debut in the PG200 commemorative issue is finally here!
A refreshing sweet mask, a friendly smile, a 6-pack BODY with abdominal muscles, and a big warp that swells up !!
A total of 5 parts with outstanding volume, from gorgeous competitions with the popular Soushi, Kaito, and Takuma to the blame of the devil and the first date of the real face !!
Aggressive copulation in which a fearless non-care athlete, Rinshi, awakens to the pleasure of men!
1. De S Kaito 19-year-old big cock gun digging in agony !! Obedience digging Iki !!
Kaito's carnivorous blame that licks the cracked abdominal muscles and makes him panting!
There is no ferocious piston "Ass, it will break ..." "I'll break it!" Pant and warped big erection full erection !! "I can't stand it anymore ..." "Don't handle it without my permission" "Please I will ... "Digged Iki & first facial cumshots !!
2. Naked muscle training & devil's blame that attracts a tight body !!
Exposing the false phimosis and exposing the anal with a barbell squat! A warped decamara that hits the heavens with the pleasure of a male blowjob! "Ah ... it feels good ..." "Ikuikuiku! Ejaculation & first sperm licking !!
3. An obscene decamara geki tachi that makes Aoshi 19 years old writhe and panting !!
A sports date with a gorgeous smile! Entangled with a sweaty body! Licking the base of the foot and irritating each other! "Hey!" "Because Ochinchin is big ..." Excited piston that thrusts a big dick !! The gun erection of Aoshi who also moves his hips and shakes !! Massive digging to fly to the chest !!
4. The first date with a charming face!
Go to the first tower at Rinshi's request! With an innocent smile on the spectacular view of the observatory!
5. Takuma 23 years old and flirting degree MAX couple situation dense LOVE & SEX !!
Soccer club captain Rinshi who visited Lehman Takuma's house on holiday secretly! Takuma hugging Rinshi of Sakauni on the way back from practice! "I like the smell of Rinshi's sweat ..." Sakapan puts up a tent with a thick kiss. ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:02:18
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Precious Rihito

Greedy Masked Macho

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Bravo!
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, DAP, Fisting, Group sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Muscles, Orgy, Toys, Men

記念すべき第十弾!チンポよりケツマ� ��感じる変態っす! ■4調教編 拘束されるシャツ姿の兄貴. 年下の調教師3人がチンポ、超極太デ� ��ルドで 容赦無く押し拡げていく肉感ケツマ� �は必見! 二本挿し余裕の雄穴、ここに完成! 『もっとガッバガバにしてくれ!』 ■7輪姦編 6人の硬マラが筋肉兄貴を次々と味わ� ��! これぞ輪姦!降り注ぐ大量ザーメン! 雄臭むせ返る淫獣交尾を感じろ! バルキー兄貴がチンポ軍団を呑み込� �!! 『筋肉交尾たまんねぇ!』

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Greedy Masked Macho
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01798 секунды с 9 запросами