View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 11:43 AM   #38
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

College Ass! Plato Center

Release Year: 2021
Studio: The ass of a Phoenix
Cast: Donna
Genres: Fitness model, Sportswoman, Big Tits, Beautiful Tits, Beautiful Booty, Amateur
Video language: English
Hey Assparade fans! We were crusing a local college campus and we scored big. It was our lucky day when we ran into Paige Paxton and Sasha Stowaway. Paige and Sasha are a lesbian couple. I told them that I had to do a project for my videography class and that was the end of that! They came back to my house and the rest is history. They love licking each others pussies, but when Tony Rubino pulled out his big dick they couldn't wait to get on that too. Tony was quick to start smashing some big ol' asses! Both of these girls were really hot and you would be a fool not to watch this scene!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College Ass!

All That ass South Rutland

Cast: Skyla Paris & Valerie
Genres: Fitness model, Sportswoman, Big Tits, Beautiful Tits, Beautiful Booty, Amateur
No words needed, straight to the point! These people know what they want and what needs to be done. A guy hollows a girl looking at her elastic body and tries not to cum earlier than she ...
Duration: 59:56
Audio: 66kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All That ass

Esperanza Gomez's Back Casco

Cast: Betty
Back by popular demand, we got the one - the only - Esperanza Gomez! Thank the Lord! She's back, my ass parade friends. This chick is every guy's and/or girl's dream and if she's not yours, you should check yourself into a psych ward cause you're fuckin' crazy! This girl has an ass like no others. Watch it jiggle and bounce! Watch this video and be careful not to get your keyboard sticky! I promise you will be a repeat offender to this badass video.
Duration: 36:29
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 809.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Esperanza Gomez's Back

80 Lbs. of Ass Rhododendron

Cast: Jennifer
Here we go Assparade lovers... Today we have two of the best babies in the business Ms. Sara Jay and Ms. Phoenix Marie are back in South Beach and they brought 4 big rump roasts for our enjoyment. Man do these ladies got some ass. It is quite a treat to see these two stars get fucked side by side. While I was filming this... All I thought was about how great it would be to get in on the action and get my cock wet. As you know I take my work serious so there was no fucking for me but Sascha got a dream fuck! Lucky SOB! Watch Sara Jay and Phoenix Marie rock the shit out of South beach!
Duration: 53:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 80 Lbs. of Ass

Ass-O-Rama Monique Fuentes & Jazmeen Clear

Cast: Jazmeen
Hope you all like huge tits and Asses because today on Assparade we have both. We brought Monique Fuentes and Jazmeen in for a late night romp and I'll tell ya boy's these girls meant business today. I'm talkin hardcore cock sucking and pussy pounding for your entertainment. These ladies are fucking stunning and it would be a fucking sac-relige if you missed this update! Watch and enjoy.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass-O-Rama Monique Fuentes & Jazmeen

Southern Pride Clifton Forge

Cast: Betty
What up Assparade peeps? Today's AP is completely ridiculous with the two giant asses on hotties Brittney Banxxx and Audrinna Levine. In this video, you're gonna get your ass fetish, followed up by a little lesbo taco bar. Oh! I almost forgot to tell you about the grand finale! It's when these two fine girls get their pussies cracked open. Both of these girls fuck so fucking well and I'm pretty sure you're gonna love them. If you don't, you might wanna check out one of our gay sites.
Duration: 58:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 68kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Southern Pride

Chocolate Thunder Chanel Staxxx Telogia

Cast: Chanel Staxxx
Was up fellas? What's big, brown and shakes the ground? The answer to this riddle is in this mondays Assparade update. In this update you will find lots of hardcore cock sucking, ass pounding and pussy pulsing thrills. I have to honestly say this video is completely ridiculous. We brought in this broad Chanel Staxxx (Wonder what the triple X is for?). You people will not be disappointed because I think this is one of the biggest asses I have ever seen! Watch and enjoy!
Duration: 50:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chocolate Thunder Chanel Staxxx
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06203 секунды с 9 запросами