View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 11:07 AM   #311
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fan Girl Crystal Frost Hilda

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Crystal Frost, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English
Crystal Frost had this dream in which she is taken advantage of by someone strong enough to tame her. She has watched Sister Dee online for quite a while and the videos have always aroused her lust. She would lie in bed, pretend she was the girl on screen and play with herself until she was overcome with orgasms and could not take anymore. Now she has the chance to live out those fantasies. She can feel SD push her face down into her muff. The taste is as sweet as she imagined. When chokes her she begs for more. When the orgasms begin SD is more relentless than Crystal gave her credit for. One or two will not be the end. It will not be over until she has let lose a few piercing shrieks for mercy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 603.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fan Girl Crystal Frost

Dark Chocolate Treat Dearing

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
Gorgeous biborno involvin I started to talk to him. He was quite open to me and stated that he was waiting for his girlfriend.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 9975kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Chocolate Treat

Torment me hard (Rain DeGrey) Wilsonville

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Rain DeGrey has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her. There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense. She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip. The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torment me hard (Rain DeGrey)

Homewrecking Handjob Tobermory

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Blonde girl Kimmy Olsen, tied slave on bed and hard Handjob extreme .
Duration: 5:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2860kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Homewrecking Handjob

Touched By A Stranger Hudiksvall

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Callie Black is a timid flower. With her gorgeous blue eyes and her silky blond hair she's just as innocent as you'd imagine. The moment OT walks onto the stage she's like a deer in headlights. Shaking like a leaf. It doesn't get any better for Callie either. OT puts his hands on her and she draws back.
Ever the creep OT confronts her about her predicament. To worsen her disgust OT makes her look him in the eye as he her most intimate parts. She can't help, but look away. Each time OT scolds her and draws her back in. She denies being turned on, but her wetness says otherwise.
The longer he plays with her the more disgusted she seems. He takes pictures of her pussy and asshole and makes her look at them while he describes all the thousands of people who are going to see her cunt. She seems embarrassed. In the end though she cums through gritted teeth. OT makes her beg to stop.
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Touched By A Stranger

The Dominatrix: Be Pretty & Tough Grace

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Like every decent father Lomp goes to a dominatrix. When he sees the 18-year-old innocent little creature just starting her carreer, the evil living inside him starts to moan.
Duration: 19:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Dominatrix: Be Pretty & Tough

Butt Hole Bashed - Nadia White - 1080p El Cercado

Cast: Nadia White
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
t wasn't long into the scene, (after the usual pleasantries of course), that a giant cock was inflicting mental and physical damage to her asshole. Sam thrusted vigorously until it was left gaping. Next, she was dp'd to fill her holes up even more. She took the yellow d throughout, and had the Whore bowl dumped on her head; but not before she soaked her feet in it. She took cum to the face, swallowed more yellow d, and was sent home a covered mess.
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4302kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butt Hole Bashed - Nadia White - 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12420 секунды с 9 запросами