View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 10:33 AM   #321
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Played With sc 2 Ulen

Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Cumshot, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Flogging, Hanging, Suspension, Spanking
Video language: English
Sister Dee is still asking for more. Like the wanton slut she is there’s not much he can’t do to her. Sitting on the edge of the table with her legs spread he obviously needs to fuck her. Once he pulls the table out she’s on her tiptoes. Perfect time to get his dick wet. Why use just her cunt when her ass looks perfectly usable too. She takes every inch and moans. After all his efforts he’s tired, but she’s aching for more. He gets a sandwich and watches her as he eats. He contemplates what he’s going to do to her next.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:49
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 657.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Played With sc 2

Full Sweet Perfect Magic Collection Of Rough Man Spank. Part 2. Plessis

Release Year: 2022
Ever since these two sweethearts were punished together by their mean, dominating father, they can't get rid of this haunting fantasy. They did not have anyone close enough to share this wicked dream with, so soon they found themselves in the Club. She gives herself spank after spank straight to business, counting away. Anytime she messes up the count or doesn't please her client properly she is to start over. This gentlemen knows what he wants and he wants her to serve to the letter. Join her in this workout, and eye popping deep throat session. Having poured out their hearts, they got rid of their clothes exposing themselves and prepared to handle some serious flagellation, one after another.

Total size: 2.8 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Sweet Perfect Magic Collection Of Rough Man Spank. Part 2.

Mya McKay Sturgis

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 897.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay

Dia Zerva Hodgen

Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard. His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy. She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the horse stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.
Duration: 41:52
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 865.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva

Torment me hard (Rain DeGrey) Coldiron

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Rain DeGrey has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her. There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense. She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip. The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torment me hard (Rain DeGrey)

We have her in stock Bosnia and Herzegovina

PD and Dee like to have their fun. They'll pick up a woman and toy with her. Rain is the latest. They lock her in a set of thick stocks. Rain is wedged into them while she's passed between Dee and him. Dee torments Rain while he barks orders at her. Put up her leg. Whip her. Now cane her feet. He loves watching so much that he can't help coming in every few minutes to fuck one of Rain's holes. It isn't long before the torment overwhelms Rain and the tears flow freely. This is the kind of fun the couple lives for. Up on the wooden pony Rain is really suffering. Maybe it's time for a little vibrator action.
Duration: 45:48
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps

File size: 944.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We have her in stock

The spanking machine Chesley

Release Year: 2022
The first truly serious spanking machine in the world.
For having committed serious misdemeanors, two delinquent girls are the first to become acquainted with this unique and relentless pain machine.
Firmly strapped onto the special punishment frame, they wait with their naked posteriors fully exposed for the remorseless punishment dealt out by the world´s first computer-operated caning machine.
Once programed, the spanking machine is a merciless robot that delivers its evenly spaced blows without the slightest hint of mercy and with identical intensity on the bared bottoms of its deserving victims.
An automatic raising and lowering mechanism ensures that the cane strokes won´t land on the exact same part of the buttocks each and every time.
This precaution in no way diminishes the visibly swollen and intensely painful welts that these young women will bear for weeks to come as they remember this terrible punishment machine.
Format: avi
Duration: 45:23
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1977kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The spanking machine
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10177 секунды с 9 запросами