View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 08:45 AM   #128
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Genuine Pleasure Mount Auburn

Tattooed hunks Leo-Rex and Tommy give us an inside peek at what it’s like to be in the bedroom with them. Watch as the duo create passionate heat with their unmatched and authentic sexual chemistry!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7526kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Genuine Pleasure

School Boy Crush Ribe

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Blue Pictures
Cast: Felipe Martinez, Ivan Hollms, Kelvin Sway, Diney, Eduardo, Fabricio
Genres: gay, interracial, black, studs, hunks, oral, safe anal
Watch Ivan teach each boy here a hard les. Check out these dudes get interracial less in hardcore love. Don't miss thirteen inches of Professor Ivan!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:54:38
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: School Boy Crush

Cum On England Midvale

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Triga Films
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Big Dick, Twink, Hunks, Orgy, Anal Toy's, Cumshot
Cum On England! Summer is here, the lads are out and the lager is flowing. England 2010 football fever is at an all-time high and the lads are as excited as always at the prospect of their favourite footballers getting one in the . After a marathon beer session in the local and a quick kebab on the way home, these football loving lads continue the beer feast indoors. You know what they say - give a lad a few lagers and any hole is a goal! Triga films proudly presents Cum On England featuring a classic street style mix of eleven horny lads and two crates of beer in a true British fuck feast! This football sea there's more than one ball hitting the back of the - and they've all gotta score before they're allowed to shoot!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:00
Video: 624x352, XviD, 1335kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum On England

Afton Nills Academy Tryouts vol.3 Oldhams

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Xtreme Productions
Cast: Turk Melrose, Winter Vance, Casey Morgan, Nick Boyd, Cameron Hart, Tyler Anthony, Hunter Wylde
Genres: Cumshot, Oral Sex, Rimming, Kissing, Masturbation, Anal Sex, Group Sex, Twinks
The naughty schoolboys are back and hornier than ever! From break time antics to after school bullies and even a trip to the principal's office, these hot hunks give a behind-the scenes look at private school life. This is one after school special you won't want to miss!
Duration: 1:11:38
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1887kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Afton Nills Academy Tryouts vol.3

Jeremy Gets Fucked Palmyra

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Clubjeremyhall
Cast: Jeremy Hall, Jackson, Adam Wirthmore
Genres: Amateur, Jocks, Compilations, Cum Shots, Safe Sex, Rimming, Twinks, Hunks, Tatooing, Big Cock, Anal/Oral Sex
It’s been over a year since I last bottomed, so I couldn’t take Jack’s dick for very long. It was just so big and fat! But it was still really hot. Jack’s fat dick is definitely something worth writing home about. And I’m amazed at how relax he has be while fucking guys. Who knows maybe one day he will let me fuck him.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:17:11
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeremy Gets Fucked

Schoolboy Fantasies Overpeck

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Icon Male
Cast: Lucca Killian, Rock, A.J. Monroe, Aaron Slate, Adam Russo, Alexander Greene, Brett Bradley, Doug Acre
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Hunks, Twinks, Muscles, Hairy, Big Dick, Daddies, Cross Generation, Jerking, Cum Shots, Rimming, Kissing, Masturbation, Condom
In Icon Male's lustfully charming Schoolboy Fantasies, we peek in on male students who want more than justgood grades - they've the hots for their professors and sometimes each other. Slender teenager Lucca Killian desperately seeks acceptance from rock hard coach Rock in a scorching locker room shower scene; sexy young Alex Greene is so desperate for professor Adam Russo that he'll do anything to get the older man in bed one last time; Aaron Slate and A.J. Monroe are sexually frustrated dorm roomies who turn to each other; and Doug Acre finds solace in the arms of academic figure Brett Bradley.
Duration: 1:22:46
Video: 720x404, DivX 5, 1463kbps

File size: 970.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schoolboy Fantasies

Cooper Reed & Vander & Wren TagTeam RAW De Graff

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Cooper Reed, Vander, Wren
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Threesome, Group Sex, Blowjob, Ass to mouth, Rimming, Kissing, 69, Hunks, Jocks, Muscles, Masturbation, Cum Eating, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Hairy, Cumshots
Ever since Cooper Reed came to work with Team Chaos, I had been wanting to put him with Vander. The two have such great energy, and I knew they would hit-it-off. I knew Cooper could certainly bottom for Vander, he is always one to take one for the team, but Vander is actually not a good Top when the guy is just getting through it. Cooper could take it for sure, but I think he would be gritting his teeth the entire time. Enter Wren, who can take just about any cock, and usually doesn't bone-up until one is deep inside him. I knew Wren would love to have Vander's cock inside him, and that would keep Vander hard and with Cooper fucking him at the same time, Vander would be in heaven!Vander starts-off between the guys, his massive cock already hard as both guys take turn kissing him. Cooper and Vander have a total make-out session while Wren starts trying to deep throat Vander's cock. Cooper then slides down to help Wren tackle Vander's knob, trying his best to get as much in his mouth as he can. Wren climbs up then feeds Vander his cock. Vander is loving having a cock in his mouth while being sucked-off!Cooper climbs on up and feeds his cock to Vander and starts kissing Wren. Vander tries to get both cocks into his mouth at the same time, but ends up mostly sucking each cock in turn, keeping both guys hard.Vander lays on his back while Wren sits on his face, but also paying attention to Wren's cock. Cooper starts lubing up Vander's hole with his tongue, getting him ready to be fucked. Wren spins around and works Vander's cock while Cooper tongue's his hole.But Wren is eager to get fucked, so he spins backs around to let Cooper fuck him. Vander is in the perfect position to not only suck his Wren's dick, but lick Cooper's cock as it slides in and out of Wren's hole!After fucking Wren, Cooper lifts Vander's ankles in to the air and begins pounding his hole. Wren sucks on Vander's cock, getting a close-up view of the cock sliding into Vander. Finally, Wren sits down on Vander's cock while Cooper Fucks Vander. I am sure Vander was loving that sensation!A whole bunch of crazy other positions go on, including some daisy chain fucking., but the ending is of course the best!Wren cums first as Vander fucks him on his back. Cooper cums next, his load dropping on to Vander's cock as it goes in and out of Wren's hole. Cooper spins around and gives Vander an ass to lick to help put in the perfect mindset to cum, filling Wren with his load.Vander roll Wren's cummy ass in the air, and both Cooper and Vander lick the cum from his hole, sharing the cum between them!
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 817.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cooper Reed & Vander & Wren TagTeam RAW

Время генерации страницы 0.08006 секунды с 9 запросами