View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 10:47 AM   #297
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Amber and Lizzy - Heartless Humiliation Granton

Video language: English
Amber is desired by everyone. Especially Lizzy. Lizzy wishes she was even half as pretty as Amber. She wishes she had her clothes, her looks, her boyfriends and her money. She is always so sad because she knows she isn’t good enough for that stuff. Good thing Amber is here to remind her of all of her flaws. Amber lets her know how ugly she is. She wears gross clothes and she looks gross. There is not much use for Lizzy. Yeah, she can brush Ambers hair and clean and do homework and stuff but Amber wants her to do better. She thinks Lizzy is a whore. So she wants Lizzy to start practicing how to suck dick so the fraternity boys can use her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:05
Video: 2072x1080, AVC (H.264), 3151kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 98.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber and Lizzy - Heartless Humiliation

Cum Slut Puppy Palmerston North

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Boot Worship, Puppy Play, High Heels, Asian
Mae Ling looks so beautiful on her throne and is trying to enjoy a fun phone conversation with her hot friend but her stupid slave won’t stop interrupting. He’s like a yapping chihuahua in an electric cock ring! Clad in a latex bodysuit and thigh-high boots Miss Mae Ling wastes no time in restoring order to her dungeon. Since Marcelo can’t stop barking inappropriately she’s going to turn him into a pet for her amusement! A tail butt plug goes directly into his anus and a leash attaches to his custom collar. After some shoe worship, he’s shocked into submission as he humps his Dominatrix trainer's extreme high heeled boots. Finally, he’s allowed to wank and bark and eventually cum all over a puppy pad before slurping it up.
Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Slut Puppy

Femdom Fitness with Lily Lane Papaikou

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon
Sexy and mad girl Lily Lane hard pegged fucked slave guy on sofa.
Duration: 23:47
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 532.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom Fitness with Lily Lane

IR - A Chatter Bitch Part 2 - Bonnie Day Bryantville

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Face Bondage, Hogtie
Bonnie Day was given one job. After disrupting the office yesterday OT removed her, showed her the price of her poor performance, and brought her back to the office. She was tired, humiliated, locked in bondage and gagged still, but all she had to do was finish a single edit and he would let her out and things would go back to normal. She closed her eyes for “just a minute” so that she could think more clearly after a nap.
When OT woke her up the next morning the fear in her eyes was obvious. It looks like she needs another day to think about how much she needs this job. Being a good worker and a good submissive are very alike. They must learn to take instruction well, accomplish tasks that are assigned and accept punishment for their failures.
Sometimes we'll suspend a girl in the air to add to their feeling of helplessness. OT is caning Bonnie so hard that she literally uses her bondage to pull herself up off of the ground. That's how you know it is effective.
Duration: 40:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - A Chatter Bitch Part 2 - Bonnie Day

Teased and Abused by Orias Rainbow City

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Sexy girl Orias hard ball busting and face sitting action, two femdom scene.
Duration: 19:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teased and Abused by Orias

Demonic Desires Jaen

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me.
Duration: 44:03
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 913.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demonic Desires

Veruca James Gets a New Slave Bahama

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Horny Veruca James humiliated slave guy and hardcore pegged action.
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 675.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James Gets a New Slave
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04566 секунды с 9 запросами