View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 07:59 AM   #42
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter part 462 Sidney Center

This was a boring day. At least the weather was okay so I went for a walk searching for a nice outdoor action. The streets were empty because it was almost lunch time. After 20 minutes I bumped into this dude. He was from Plzen and didn't know Prague very well, which didn't matter at all. I had a good look at him right away and what I saw was interesting. Definitely worth throwing a few Crowns his way. The young man liked money a lot and agreed to follow me into a nearby forest. He gave me a pretty sweet blowjob and then revealed his tight and shaved asshole. It got me so horny that I didn't waste time and put my cock right in there. He clenched his virgin hole around my cock while I was thrusting deep inside of him. My god, it felt so good! I can't wait to see the guy again. I got his number...
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5456kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter part 462

Czech Hunter Vol 555 Cullman

Studio: Czech Hunter
I went to a stadium looking for footballers but before I got there, I found a dude sitting in the street, drinking cheap juice and waiting for his friend to show up. The guy was interesting, he claimed to be too ugly for a relationship, but it was always him dumping his girlfriends out of boredom. He wasnt ugly at all; he was smoking hot and I convinced him to forget about his tardy friend and go with me instead and make some nice cash. When we found a discreet spot, the real fun started. He had a cock almost as big as mine and tried to earn the money really hard. The dude was very inexperienced so both blowjob and anal were a bit difficult and messy... Doing it at a dusty field next to a highway didnt make things any easier. Still, being first in a guys ass is always worth any trouble.
Duration: 17:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2123kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 291.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol 555

Bareback Monster Cocks Massive Monsters North Washington

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Staxus, Bareback Monster Cocks
Cast: Neil Cross Cam Vickers Sam Brooks Denis Marpol Franco Gregorio Ray Weil Marcel Bimore Jesse Shaw Saul Maxwell Eric Harper Jacob Bishop Lucas Leung Milos Zambu
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Sucking, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Twinks, Spunks
"In the depths of the Czech Republic lies a small town which is full to bursting with young guys, all of whom boast the biggest cocks ever captured on camera! Is it for real? Or is it a myth? Only you can be the judge as thirteen of the hottest sex-gods imaginable unzip their pants to unleash their Massive Monsters!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:48
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2341kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Monster Cocks Massive Monsters

Open Range - vol.2 Hope Valley

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Staxus Platinum
Cast: Rick Nielson, Dick Casey, Adrian Smallwood, Brad Fitt, Kris Wallace, Ryan Olsen, Orlando White, Blake Hanson, Boris Orla, Jason Mike
Genres: Twinks,Outdoor,Bareback,Fucking,Sucking & other
Having established his fantasy of a range in the wilds of post-revolutionary Czechoslovakia for fellow sex-starved twinks, Brad Fitt invites the likes of Dick Casey, Orlando Bloom and Kris Wallace to indulge in a second instalment of cock-lustin’, ball-bustin’ fun! Needless to say, it’s an invitation that doesn’t get refused, as the lads from Prague make the most of all that fresh-air and need-found freedom to exercise their dicks and to stretch their asses! All in all, this is one spunk-soaked, jizz-stained revolution that never once fails to deliver.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:40:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3148kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open Range - vol.2

Czech Hunter Vol 555 YUSCARAN

Studio: Czech Hunter
I went to a stadium looking for footballers but before I got there, I found a dude sitting in the street, drinking cheap juice and waiting for his friend to show up. The guy was interesting, he claimed to be too ugly for a relationship, but it was always him dumping his girlfriends out of boredom. He wasnt ugly at all; he was smoking hot and I convinced him to forget about his tardy friend and go with me instead and make some nice cash. When we found a discreet spot, the real fun started. He had a cock almost as big as mine and tried to earn the money really hard. The dude was very inexperienced so both blowjob and anal were a bit difficult and messy... Doing it at a dusty field next to a highway didnt make things any easier. Still, being first in a guys ass is always worth any trouble.
Duration: 17:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4577kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 601.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol 555

Andel in America Nakorn Panom

Studio: All Worlds Video
The Czech beauty that stole the hearts of many a blue ed gay man is back! And hes better then ever. And this time hes getting not only a higher education in college, but a few stiff less in good old America sex! The boys gather in the dorm room and are kicking back.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 975kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andel in America

Sperm Compilation Of Staxus Meadows of Dan

Release Year: 2013
Cast: John Parker, Tim Law, Skylar Blu, Milan Sharp, Kamyk Walker, Ryan Olsen
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbate, Big Cocks
Video language: English
Tobey Maguire was otherwise engaged when it came to the shoot, but don’t let that put you off this superb Spiderman spoof. Fact is young Spidey (played here by Milan Sharp) is as sexy as ever – if not indeed sexier! – and really can do whatever a spider can. Whether our arachnid friends are as obsessed with hard, uncut cock as these boys, however, is open to question. But with a fine array of raw Czech & Brit talent, including Tim Law and Skylar Blu, we reckon there’s every chance you won’t fuckin’ care. The story of Peter Parker has never looked so dick-smolderingly hot!
Duration: 1:25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sperm Compilation Of Staxus

Время генерации страницы 0.17459 секунды с 9 запросами