View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 10:20 AM   #102
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sex Tape - Riley Reys New Limerick

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.
Riley is tied in a Hojojutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.
After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Tape - Riley Reys

Nike Returns Part 2 Morenci

Release Year: 2019
It's a pity that the cameras didn't see as Nike's first spinning of the wheel put a smile on Pervert's ruthless face. Many of you asked if Fatima or Nike would ever appear in our films again. Well, I have been able to talk Nike into forgetting the torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nike Returns Part 2

Kyra Rose Seems to Crave Even More Sybian Saddle Climaxes Levittown

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kyra Rose
Genres: Ball Gagged ,Bondage ,Bondage Orgasms ,Sybian
Video language: English
Stripped bare, pretty tits hanging free, black-haired Kyra Rose has her wrists cuffed over her head and legs tied with rope to the floor to keep her shaven pussy planted on the flesh-colored vibrator attachment of the Sybian saddle. The hum of the machine is low at first as she writhes, even as drool from her red ball gag slides down her rippling tummy. The Sybian speed is increased, she sighs and squeals, and you can almost inhale the musk from her smooth underarms as the warmth grows and she gazes helplessly at the camera, well aware how aroused she looks in her absolute submission as the saddle sends its bondage orgasm power through her crotch. At one point she seems to be saying something over her gag, but we just let her keep cumming as her eyes almost roll back into her head...then, is that a look of relief or continuing hunger when the machine is finally switched off?
Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4714kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 318.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyra Rose Seems to Crave Even More Sybian Saddle Climaxes

Face Torment for a Holiday Ho Miccosukee

Release Year: 2015
Now that the dinner is done and the presents unwrapped, it's time to unwind with one last piece of Christmas joy. This little present is named Jessica Kay, and she calls herself a natural submissive. She got into BDSM by reading a certain famous novel that will remain nameless, and we're happy to further her education in the erotic arts. We learn a few other secrets from her,
Rain DeGrey is disappointed in the effort she has put forth so far. She can barely fit a couple of fingers down her throat, so she is going to need some training before she managed to get a decent cock in there. If her face is no good for fucking, then she's going to have to use it for something else. Rain plans on making her suffer. There was a horrible experience Rain had years ago, involving q-tips and a very spicy, green paste, and she has been waiting all of that time to pass along the love. It's going to stick with Jessica, too, judging by the tears, snot and drool running down her face.
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Torment for a Holiday Ho

Rosie Mot – Posture Trainer Summerton

Release Year: 2022
Rosie Mot is such a spoiled lady. She is used to getting whatever she wants and she never ever stops talking. Dressed in the finest lingerie, she scoffs at the new small Posture Trainer. The waist belt is as big as her head, will she actually fit into this? Once fitted, she complains about how rigid it is. Well, yes, it is a Posture Trainer! After her hands are locked in too, we open up her lingerie to expose her boobs. There’s nothing she can do about it. Rosie Mot is on display. In a very tight awkward Posture Trainer. Yes, that’s how it should be. Time to teach her a lesson about submission and vulnerability!
Duration: 6:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14624kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 650.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Mot – Posture Trainer

Liane – 4 hour Casting River Pines

Girls from all over the world email me to do a Casting or a Chastity Deal contract! This tiny (smallest waist ever) girl is called Liane. She is just so stunning!! Perfect body, cute, and really into bondage and submission. Where do I find these girls! Well, they find me… somehow…
I had to resize a belt to a smaller size than ever before. Liana has a 56cm waist!! The belt was sized at 54cm! That is just incredible, because it is smaller than Davon! Why is the belt smaller than her waist? Well, it always needs to be a little bit smaller to make it very tight so it can’t move down (if a belt can move down a girl can get her fingers under it, and that defeats the whole point of a chastity belt).
But first, I asked Liane to undress. She was a bit nervous, but she did it. Wow, what a body! Download the picture set to see her strip off her clothes, you will not be disappointed. I just felt she needed a super heavy collar. Even though she was very tiny and nervous, I just thought the weight of the collar would let distract her and it would look great on her. It worked, although Liane clearly needed to get used to this thick metal band around her neck.
Then it was time to belt her. The super tiny belt was a perfect tight fit on her, and once locked, there was no way she could touch herself. The Casting wasn’t over though… she signed a 4 hour contract, so she would have to spend some time in my studio. A perfect opportunity to film her with a static camera to see what she would try after I left her alone. I chained her collar to the bed with a heavy chain though, so she wouldn’t move out of the frame.
I think I may have found a new talent! Liane is just so perfect in her belt, it was a real shame to let her go after the Casting. She needs to come back for a long deal. Or possibly move to Holland (into my studio preferably) to be a 24/7 belted sub!
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11661kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 468.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liane – 4 hour Casting

Model In Trouble Shawanese

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Super hot Euro Fetish model getting nasty with clamps and gags, then pouring hot candle wax all over her body in true erotic fashion.
Duration: 1:05:41
Video: 600x480, AVC (H.264), 1450kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 761.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Model In Trouble
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10309 секунды с 9 запросами