View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 10:17 AM   #295
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mya McKay Braman

Release Year: 2010
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:16
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 897.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay

Roxana part 2 Osmond

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.
Duration: 24:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxana part 2

Offering - HD 720p Big Island

Cast: Chloe Parker
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Master A has some ideas about what makes a fine lady and Chloe Parker does not measure up for any of them. They need to be obedient and beautiful, with no blemishes and perfect posture. Chloe is close, but Master A will make her better. He has a few old tricks that teach a woman how to stand and sit without slouching. They are also great techniques for perfecting her concentration. And if they are made more difficult by the caning or whipping he gives her, it is all for her benefit in the end.
Duration: 1:01:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Offering - HD 720p

Bed Lorna Dee Orestes

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Bed Lorna Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Being polite will not save Lorna from her fate. No amount of begging is going to make Sister Dee take pity on her. Lorna wanted to serve. She wanted to do right for this sensual woman who has taken possession of her. That is what Lorna wants. All Dee wants is to watch her squirm, hear her scream and make her cum.
Duration: 54:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 614.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bed Lorna Dee

Katie Kush Jerry City

Release Year: 2010
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.Why won’t he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he’ll let me go.He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I’ll love him.The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.
Duration: 46:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 954.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush

Roxana Mongolia

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.
Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxana

Sophia Bella. Meet The Daddy Gainestown

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
Sophia knew that sooner or later the truth would out. Did she care? Not really.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophia Bella. Meet The Daddy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04761 секунды с 9 запросами