View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 10:16 AM   #291
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Winnie Rider Grants

Release Year: 2010
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider

Katie – proud HuCow Emory

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation
Look at our Katie! Isn’t she just spectacular! Thank you for checking her out on Hu Cows, where we have all the Katie videos and more! Today, she shows us her training is paying off. Katie needs no restraints or gag anymore. She is a proud HuCow, and she is very obedient, even when faced with the prospect of being milked by the goat milker! Katie’s legs are strapped, so she can stand perfectly on her knees and hands.
Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14667kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 927.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie – proud HuCow

Monica Paris

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
We are starting a new series called Dystopia. In a world ruled by men the life of women is strictly regulated. They have to regularly appear before a committee, which lists their mistakes and inflicts painful and humiliating punishments. Particularly the young girls bear those punishments badly and we are going to follow their ways in this series. Part 1: The sins of the long-haired romantic arts student, Monica, don't seem to be severe but the punishment is still very horrible. Starring: Monica Brown.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monica

Calico Heavener

Release Year: 2010
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.
Duration: 38:11
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 790.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calico

IR - Delirious Hunter and PD - Headless Hunter Part One Taxco

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Delirious Hunter has her head between the floor boards and that fine ass of hers sticking up in the air when PD walks into the room. She can hear his steps on the floor boards so she knows he is coming closer. What she doesn't know is why. She's called him every name in the book, a dirty old pervert and worse, but he just seems to feed off of her anger. It really pisses her off.
PD doesn't actually care what makes her happy, sad, or mad enough to fight. All he knows is how to make her compliant. A little bit of pain, some tight bondage to make her feel helpless, and controlled orgasms to let her know that she is not in charge of her own body, each one sends the same message, that he is in charge and she is just an object. Objects can't really get angry.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Delirious Hunter and PD - Headless Hunter Part One

IR - The Darling Destruction - Matt Williams, Darling Iisalmi

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Nothing is ever simple. No tie, no punishment, no bondage in general. It's too boring to just hogtie a girl and leave her languishing forever. Darling came to Matt Williams for a chance to experience something truly different. She grew up dreaming of being a damsel in distress and it's his job to make that a reality for her.
Damsel is something Darling brought to the show herself. She's a hot blonde with a tight body. You know she takes care of herself and loves the looks of lust that she gets walking down the street. Distress is what Matt is going to bring. Incredible back bending bondage, hard core discipline, and more than a little bit of fucking her holes, Darling is going to be in distress.
Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - The Darling Destruction - Matt Williams, Darling

Bijou Larimer

Release Year: 2022
Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the *Instead Softcup* product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there and seated, like a bag on the top of an upside down volcano. I just hope she didn't find the fact that I'm a stranger, that she's tied to a Gyno table, while I wear latex gloves and dig around in her cunt with the latest revolution in feminine hygiene too impersonal or humiliating. Once done, I went ahead and hooked up electrodes to her clit and ass hole.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bijou
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04506 секунды с 9 запросами