LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Double Time vol.10 Pemberton

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Jake, Shawn (m), Diego, Nolan, Korbin, Nick Gunner
Genres: Cum Shots, Safe Sex, Rimming, Twinks, Hunks, Muscle Men, Tatooing, Masturbation, Duet, Military
Six more sexy soldiers, including 3 new recruits, star in 3 hot duos. Plus, Nick Gunner and Korbin loose their bottom cherries!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:58
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1559kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Time vol.10

Naval Focus Qiqihar

Release Year: 1989
Studio: InHand Video, Pleasure Productions
Cast: Keith Madison, Nicky, Rod Garetto, Steven Dey, Todd Roberts, Tom Ruckers
Genres: Anal, Oral, Military, Uniform, Athletic, Threesome
This story of sailors lack authenticity, structural unity, and sexual heat. With the exception of Tom Rucker, who shines in both of his sex scenes, and Steven Dey, whoes alive in his scene with Rucker, the cast is vapid and uninteresting. The camerawork and sets are mediocre at best. The nice-looking box, by the way, advertises Ansel Rainer as director, but the video's credits list de Paul.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:33
Video: 640x480, XviD, 879kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 544.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naval Focus

MilitaryClassifed Jackson blowjob Mulliken

Jackson is a little Navy Seabee who is out in California from the East Coast. I liked this kid because he had a sort of attitude that alot of these over confident straight boys have because they get so much pussy. Today I have talked this little stud into getting his cock sucked by a guy for the first time and you'really going to be witness to this on tape today!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 292.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassifed Jackson blowjob

Dominating Dicks Smalininkai

Studio: HIS Video
Video language: English
Yes, youve seen the cover image a thousand times before; its been circling the Internet for years. Well, for all you guys who thought it was a fake, trust me - its not! That -can thick piece poking throught that glory hole is all real. (The original gagging sounds have been replaced with crappy synth music - ugh.) One of the biggest onscreen cocks in history - too bad the guy its attached to aint all that cute - giving the dirty blonde twinkish guy more than a mouthful is shown in all its glory here. Its literally impossible for him to take it all.
For a compilation, its actually pretty damn satisfying. There aint no plot to speak of (obviously), and the tech credits are just okay. But still, itll get ya off and youll go back to it again and again.
Other scenes include a hard-on inducing oral and anal of Corey by some uncredited buff straight-acting dude (part of the problem here - too many guys go uncredited), lots of straight guys fucking around with their faggy co-workers, and even a little doctor probing. Still, that cover scene with the uncredited military man being relieved of his elephants trunk build-up is still astonishing. A two-fisted pumper to be sure.
Fans of interracial plowings, truly overly huge appendages, glory hole sex (you sluts!) and tough straight-boy fantasies will be wiping away the spooge for days on end.
Duration: 1:53:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 902.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominating Dicks

Cadet Caddo Gap

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Tyson Rexx, Dylan Thomas, Paul Morgan, Paul Carrigan, Montana, Chris Ryder
Genres: Compilation, Military, Muscle Men, Twinks, Uniforms, Smoking, Anal, Oral, Cumshots
Iron Horse present "Operation Hard peration". Operation Hard Peration shows the explicit story of how we won the war through the back door. You'll find out what happens when these military boys ... and their cocks ... stand at attention, and how they heat things up in the foxhole! Don't miss the exciting tail! Three scenes of nothing but cock sucking, ass fucking and cumming. How else are these military men supposed to handle the stress of the war?
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:53
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1454kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadet

Military Muscle Film 1 By The Muscadine

Studio: Body Shoppe
Love youthful and straight military meat? Just out of boot camp and innocent! Youthful and horny! Easy prey!
Duration: 1:58:19
Video: 720x496, AVC (H.264), 1905kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Muscle Film 1 By The

Drew and James Naylor

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Drew, James
Genres: amateur/unregular actor, gymnast body, tattoo, military, solo, oral, blowjob, masturbation, cumshots
I'm super excited to share with you our new video, where that strapping new gent -- James -- crosses the line!We introduced him to you the other day in the War Chest, and I just think he's the bees knees. He looks like an action movie star, with a body that won't quit, a beautiful face, big solid thighs, a hot cock, a pretty smile, blond hair . . . lord, I need to maintainposure here! ... So, guest director Mike sent over this scene, and, I was pleasantly surprised to see that right off the bat, Mike tells James that today is the day he'll be crossing the line. He's never done anything with a guy before, and finally, today is the day.Notably, Mike says -- as the video starts -- that James has shot a bunch of video with him already, but this is the first time he'll be doing anything with another dude. (Now, we've only posted one solo of James so far, so it would seem that Mike has had to really work at getting Jamesfortable enough to let another man touch him. I know I'm intrigued already . . . )James throws some cold water onto the proceedings, and tells Drew, "No offense dude, but you're gonna have to keep it in your pants." Well, dang, shut down already! James continues, "This is too weird for me right now."Mike says that he "promises" that they'll be alright, and leaves them be, and we're off to the races.As soon as Mike leaves them, Drew reaches over and starts to grope at James' crotch. James helpfully lifts up his shirt, and takes it off, revealing his broad chest and rippling abs. Lawd, I'm feeling the vapors up in here!Drew continues to feel James up and down, and soon, James has unzipped his fly, letting Drew slip a hand into his shorts. James continues to watch the off-screen video, but also maintains a firm gaze on what's going on down below. It's fun to watch this scene and think about what's going on inside James' head. Is he freaking out? Is he loving it?James shucks off his pants, leaving himself just in his bright blue boxers. Drew continues to manhandle him. "That feel OK for you?" Drew asks. "Yeah, it feels good," James replies, as we hear heavy breathinge from the muscled man.Offe the boxers, and down goes Drew. "Mmm, that feels good," James says, throwing his head back. Well, if this is "weird" for James, as he said earlier, he's not seeming to mind what's happening now.I'll let you find out how the scene ends, but I will tell you this.:At the end of the scene, Mike asks James how it went. He says, "It was good . . ." Mike asks, "How'd you feel about Drew sucking your cock?" James pauses, and says, "it was . . . I liked it . . . it was real good. . . . I wasn't expecting it to feel that good.""You think you can do that again?" Mike asks, hopefully."It's very possible," James says, smiling.And with that, we're out!
Duration: 17:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1794kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 242.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew and James

Время генерации страницы 0.50269 секунды с 9 запросами