View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 12:26 PM   #152
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

My Stepmom Tied Me Up East Leroy

Cast: Aiden Ashley & Jordan Maxx
Genres: Big Ass, Big Naturals, Blonde, Blowjob, Deep Throat, FFM, Long hair, Milf, POV, Shaved Pussy, Super Skinn
Video language: English
Aiden Ashley has come over to visit her friend Jordan Maxx. The girls are gossiping about a cheating spouse when Jordan's stepson, Alex Mack, comes in. Jordan introduces them, then immediately notices that Alex is perving on Aiden. She tells him to put his player card away and cut it out, which gets Alex to leave the kitchen for the time being. Later, Aiden and Jordan are continuing their conversation in the living room when Alex rejoins them. Taking a seat, he begins macking on both ladies, telling them how hot they are.Jordan has had it with her stepson. She tells him that if he doesn't stop it right now, she's going to tie him to the chair. When Alex acts confused and continues hitting on his busty stepmom and her friend, Jordan gets Aiden to help her make good on promise. The girls each grab a roll of duck tape and go to work securing Alex to his chair. When they're certain Alex can't move, Aiden and Jordan decide to recap a move they used to do in college. Coming together in a deep kiss, they begin making out. Aiden quickly gets Jordan on her back and settles between her friend's thighs to lap at Jordan's pussy until Jordan's moaning in delight. Then Jordan gives Aiden the same treatment, eating her BFF out as Alex watches.By the time the girls have both finished, Alex is hard as a rock. They can see his hardon from across the room and can't resist the temptation to pop it out and have some more fun. Working together, the girls share Alex's cock in a blowjob. Then they get on their knees on the couch to present Alex with a double pussy buffet to fuck. Alex takes on Jordan's snatch first. When Alex moves over to fuck Aiden, Jordan takes the opportunity to climb in front of her friend's face for another round of pussy licking. Taking a seat on the couch, Alex holds his stepmommy's hips as Aiden slides down and begins bouncing away in cowgirl. Aiden arranges herself on the back of the couch so Jordan can feast on her twat even as she rides. Then it's Aiden's turn to be in the middle; she gets on her back so Alex can do her as Jordan sits on her face and rides Aiden's tongue. Pulling out, Alex blows his nut all over Aiden's stomach to give her a big mess to play with. The girls come down from their delight as their reminisce about how slutty they were in college, and how slutty they still are.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8130kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Stepmom Tied Me Up

Horny Sugar Daddy Loves A Hooker Dulan

Release Year: 2020
Genres: College, Cumshot, Seamless, Submissive, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Kissing, Pantyhose, Strapon, Lesbian
They come to a compromise where Kristen can keep gaming, while Adam gets to use up his sexual energy.
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7469kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Sugar Daddy Loves A Hooker

Candie Belle Glade

Release Year: 2021
Studio: AnalVids
Cast: Candie
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
New french actress of 19 years old student who comes to suck this lollipops at my place i destroyed her ass in total anal.
Duration: 42:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4406kbps
Audio: 196kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candie

Eva Tender - Lazy Student Banged By Her Teacher Hofheim

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Eva Tender
Genres: Old And Young, Hardcore, Teen, Reality, Babe, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Teacher, Brunette, Shaved, Doggy Style
Eva Tender is a beautiful but pretty lazy student who loves partying but hates studying. She comes to her teacher in the hope of passing the test, but it turns out she needs to do something to get a desired grade. Her kinky teacher agrees to satisfy her desire if she satisfies his desire to return.
Duration: 41:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7892kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eva Tender - Lazy Student Banged By Her Teacher

Vicki Gets A Lesson In Anal Tyronza

Studio: BrazzersExxtra
Cast: Vicki Chase
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, MILF
Petite and perky student Vicki Chase has been naughty and wants to be taught a lesson! But don’t be fooled, she’ll teach Keiran Lee a few things too, like what it’s like to get a blowjob from the deepthroat queen herself! Vicki’s gonna have to open her ass as wide as her mouth when she takes all of Keiran’s big cock for an A+ anal fucking in the classroom!
Duration: 24:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5927kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vicki Gets A Lesson In Anal

Isabella Nay, Teagan Summers - College Lezzies FullHD 1080p Diamond Creek

Cast: Isabella Nay, Teagan Summers
These two college roomies want to taste each other's flavor!Teagan wants to get a taste of Isabella's caramel cunny, while Isabella wants to bury herself in Teagan's creamy, vanilla center. They're not strictly lezzies, but this particular session is girls only! "Ever since we started rooming together we've been fooling around," said Teagan. "To be honest, I'm the one who made the first move. Isabella was just so beautiful and fun that I couldn't help but want to kiss and touch her!"
Duration: 30:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isabella Nay, Teagan Summers - College Lezzies FullHD 1080p

Altera Pars needs to upgrade her schoolgrades*and her teacher Lola S. knows how Cedar Point

Cast: Altera Pars (25), Lola S. (55)
Genres: Lesbian, MILF, Old & young lesbians, Shave
Hot student Altera Pars needs to upgrade her schoolrecords and her teacher Lola S. comes to her house to give her a special test. Let's see if she passes.
Duration: 43:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Altera Pars needs to upgrade her schoolgrades*and her teacher Lola S. knows how
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10200 секунды с 9 запросами