View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 12:19 PM   #101
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Joy of Suffering - Henna Hex Hachenburg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. I had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
The metal was cold against my skin. The pipe I was attached to was too low for me to stand straight, but too high for me to kneel or sit. I could see him studying my body as I struggled. His warped mind imagining what devilish delights he might visit upon me.
The device is more versatile than I could have ever imagined. He lowers it and raises it to present my body in whatever position he wants it. It's so simple yet so cruel. When he finally approaches with the whip I can't help but flinch. I love the feeling on my skin, but the crack gets me every time. His aim couldn't be any better as my nipples and clit are the first to get his attention. My gratitude escapes my lips freely.
The contortions he put me in are only meant to display my body for his amusement. The suffering he imparts to me is pure bliss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering - Henna Hex

Delirious Hunter Needs To Feel The Pain Rayville

Release Year: 2015
Video language: English
Leaving a girl alone in the middle of a room hardly seems like torture, but for Delirious Hunter it is as bad as anything we could come up with to do to her. For one it gives her time to think about what is coming, leaving her both terrified and more than a little wet. Second, Delirious is a girl who loves attention, torment and bondage. Leaving her alone for a second reminds her who is in charge here.
Delirous is great. She's hot, willing, ready. But she could be better. For instance, her outfit is sexy as hell, but it gets so much better when O.T. starts tearing it off. Her body is amazing, but it looks so much nicer when it has a few bruises for the rough corporal punishment. Her attitude is fine, but when she is pushed into subspace she goes from a woman who wants to feel the hard bondage and discipline, to a plaything that Needs to feel it.
Duration: 41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Needs To Feel The Pain

IR Wings - Sailor Luna Rehoboth

Release Year: 2017
Inspired by Agan Medon Sailor Luna has her arms pulled tightly behind her back. She is walked onto a giant dildo that makes its way to the back of her throat. OT fondles and undresses her while she struggles not to gag.
The leather hood on Sailor Luna's head keeps her in utter darkness and unable to speak. In just her panties Sailor Luna looks so adorable. OT takes the opportunity to whip her cute little tits and her sweet butt. When he pulls the hood off he wraps his huge hands around her throat and tightens down.
OT attaches her to a wooden device that has her completely exposed. She can't help but jut her pussy out for all to see. OT pulls her legs up, pushing her knees harshly into the edge of the wood. Labia clamps pull her tender pushy flesh open. Mr Pogo is crammed deeply into her wet cunt and the vibrator buzzes away at her clit. She's teased so close to orgasm that each time OT pulls the vibrator away Sailor Luna wants to cry.
Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Wings - Sailor Luna

E-Girls Flomot

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gonzo, Domination, Hardcore, Rimming, All Sex
Bryan douses petite Asian Yumi Sin in oil and stuffs his cock in her mouth for a thorough blowjob. Drool drips from her lips as his meat fills her throat. He fucks her cunt and then slathers Yumi with a steaming cum facial. She laps up his jizz and swallows it with a flirty smile! Black cutie Alicia Reign struts in stockings and platform heels, showing her nubile body. Dominant Bryan licks her hard nipples and spanks her ass aggressively. She squeals as he wraps his fingers around her neck. Bryan's boner plunges her tight twat from behind and rails her to an intense climax. Shameless Alicia gives him a serious rim job! Bryan exposes porcelain-skinned redhead Michelle Anthony's pulsing butthole and shoves his tongue inside. He massages her clit as she screams. The stud slides his dick into her snatch, and Michelle begs for more. She bounces on Bryan's thick rod. Curvaceous blonde Lilly Bell has a wet gash for Bryan. She flashes bright blue eyes as his prick pounds her throat. Bryan plows her pussy into orgasmic submission! Her sphincter pulses as his erection thrusts in her slit. Finally, Bryan plasters Lilly with a heaping faceful of spunk!
Duration: 4:45:36
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1279kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: E-Girls
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12823 секунды с 9 запросами