View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 12:18 PM   #100
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Please do not bother me to fuck him, the husband! Wingett Run

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Video language: English
Holly's cuckold husband is in for a big surprise when she brings his boss in to fuck her. He is made into complete submission and has to suck cock. She has turned him into the perfect little bitch, and he loves it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6420kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Please do not bother me to fuck him, the husband!

SP Orgasm Training - Abigail Dupree and Master James Electric City

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
A painful Orgasm Training session!
The orgasms will be unending. Each time you cum another orgasm is immediately building up inside of you. It’s too much. It’s too intense. But it doesn't matter. Master doesn't care, the mallet doesn't care and the dick on the stick doesn't care. Master is in charge of this roller coaster ride of painful pleasures.
You are just a tool that Master prepares for His own pleasure. The orgasms are unending. He am making you submit to it as part of your training, your submission to Him. You are not in control. No relief is coming. The shaft pumps in and out of your cunt again and again. It brings a symphony of pleasure that completely overwhelms you. It pushes right against your g-spot again and again with a relentless consistency.
You feel another crescendo building. You jerk and twist as the pleasure overloads every muscle in your body. You gasp and yell. You arch your back and try to get away from the intense stimulation. You obey as Master scolds you for moving until your limp and helplessly. Your eyes communicate your defeat and surrender. Then the pain from the cane as your ordered to to masturbate, edge without cumming. The cane hurts so bad but your orgasms are close.
Master moves away. You feel perfectly satisfied, unable to feel the floor as you float in the air above it. Your worries that you maybe ruined but you feel ready to sleep, unable to move. Your eyelids grow heavy. Your ready to pass onto the next world.
Now your ready for Master. He wants you!
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6826kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 622.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Orgasm Training - Abigail Dupree and Master James

Olive Glass Gets Her Willie Wish! Bisbee

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olive Glass Gets Her Willie Wish!

No More Tears - Nicki Blue Utena

If Nicki Blue is going to spend so much time complaining, then PD is going to give her something to complain about. He has a low tolerance for her kind of bullshit and all of her crying is really wearing thin. Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears. The most devious delight he has in store for her is a winch to keep her legs very well spread. Her snatch is open to him and you can really see how wet that makes her.
Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No More Tears - Nicki Blue

The Submission Part Three Walthourville

They told 314 early that they did not want to see her cry but she just cannot hold the tears back. The humiliation of eating her dog-food-meal off of the floor is enough to make her start sobbing but they are willing to let that slide. When it comes time for the question and answer period of the show; that is when she really begins to falter. She has electrodes hooked up to her body, ready to pump large amounts of electricity through her ass, nipples and pussy every time she gives an answer the crew or the members do not like. They turn up the juice and it is like those knobs control the volume of her screams, too. By the end she is sobbing before she even gives her responses if she knows the audience will not approve.
Duration: 56:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 631.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Submission Part Three

Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque Swindon

Release Year: 2016
Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is pushed into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.
This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations — I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him — I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent!
I am famished and thirsty — clearly, this is intentional, if I had to subscribe some purpose to this madness I suspect he wishes to control me in a more sophisticated manner; something beyond strength, coercion and sex. He obviously is maniacal and highly organized in in the methods he employs to terrorize me. This infernal bar he has locked on my head goes to the back of my tongue and has begun to rust from my saliva. The taste of iron is the only thing that wets my palate. The drooling is constant — I am so thirsty that I tip my head back and try to swallow it.
This discharge is not the worst though. Desperate to relieve myself I wiggled over to the iron grill he has chained me to and expelled a shit through the grate. I piss on the floor boards. Though it is a torturous effort I discovered that I can roll onto my back and then my side. This has to be positioned carefully for I can then use my tongue to lick up the piss.
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque

Kate By The Ocean Bernardston

Release Year: 2018
Water is one of those forces of nature that can truly test a person. It's part of who we are, but it's also something to truly fear. Kate embraces that challenge. First she needs to be properly suited for the event so OT undresses her. Of course he takes liberties with her sexy body.
Kate fits nicely in the clear tank. The water is nice and warm and begins slowly filling the gaps around her. The spray hits her pussy, her tits, her face, and her feet. The water keeps rising and rising. It's sink or swim time.
The beautiful dress Kate wore works perfectly as a rag for some waterboarding. As it's wrapped over her face OT pours cups of water into her mouth. She sucks in at the wrong moment and coughs and spits. The vibrator buzzes away on her clit while she struggles to breathe.
Duration: 43:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate By The Ocean
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23709 секунды с 9 запросами