View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 12:18 PM   #99
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dixons Day part 3 Tournai

Dixon Mason and her magnificent tits have not gotten off easy today by any means but that does not mean the worst is not still to come. Her chest is just too nice to pass up an opportunity to torment. Everyone on the crew wants to get their chance. It will not be the first time Dixon has shed tears today, nor will it be the last, but there is something special about the way they flow down her face this time. They symbolize her own realization of her submission. From the first moment she was ours, but it is not until then that you can tell she knows it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixons Day part 3

Submissive Cutie Cums Until She Comes Undone - Lorelei Lee Balboa

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Lorelei Lee was just out for a good time. She thought she would have some fun being thrown around by one of our handlers, but no one ever gets exactly what they are expecting when they sign up to be played with by Matt Williams. In the beginning Lorelei is begging Matt to let her cum. What she doesn't understand is that by the end of their time together she is going to be begging him to let her stop.
She starts out sat down on top of the sybian, a terrifyingly powerful vibrator, with a black ball gag in her mouth and a leather strap blindfolding her. With her other senses cut off, all she has to focus on is the intense vibration between her legs. That is until Matt takes out the flogger and goes to work on her tits and ass. The ball gag can only do so much to stop Lorelei's screams as she cums over and over again and gets attention from the flogger, followed by a whip and cane.
Lorelei is laid on her back with her feet over her head and her pussy and ass exposed. She is then penetrated relentlessly by the fucking machine. Matt thought it would be more fun to put it in her ass so that he could spend some time on her pussy with the cane. And once he's gotten it nice and sensitive he puts the hitachi right on her clit and sticks the pogo inside of her. She is screaming and shaking, totally cum-drunk and thoroughly fucked.
Duration: 37:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Cutie Cums Until She Comes Undone - Lorelei Lee

Turning Violet Part 2 Clothier

With her sexy red hair and knock out body, Violet Monroe stepped into the world of Real Time Bondage Live Feeds again, knowing that we would use her for a long, hard day in the dungeon. She's been here before, but never like this. Once as a decoration, and once for a BaRS feed, this will be the first time Violet gets to experience first hand exactly how depraved our crew and our membership can be when they work together.
Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning Violet Part 2

IR The Joy of Suffering - Henna Hex Israel

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. I had worked for Pt where I was severely beaten. On HdT I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
The metal was cold against my skin. The pipe I was attached to was too low for me to stand straight, but too high for me to kneel or sit. I could see him studying my body as I struggled. His warped mind imagining what devilish delights he might visit upon me.
The device is more versatile than I could have ever imagined. He lowers it and raises it to present my body in whatever position he wants it. It's so simple yet so cruel. When he finally approaches with the whip I can't help but flinch. I love the feeling on my skin, but the crack gets me every time. His aim couldn't be any better as my nipples and clit are the first to get his attention. My gratitude escapes my lips freely.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR The Joy of Suffering - Henna Hex

Josi‘s Hand Cans Sugar Valley

Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.
I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. She's wearing a dress at first, along with her hood, but her body is too hot to keep it covered up for long. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the line and pull the clothes pins off, ever so slowly. While she does that I take my position and whip her ass. It won't be her last predicament of the day.
Next I set her up with an ass hook. It is tied to her hair, keeping her head pulled back. I could just leave her like that, but it's so much more fun to fuck with her. A thin cane is more than enough sting to get her dancing. As it strikes across her ass and tits she wants to shake and move away, but every time she tries it that hook makes its presence known.
And like every good submissive Josi ends up on her back. She has been getting teased for so long that she is ready to explode. She wants to cum so badly that she could do it at the lightest touch. Instead I give her a solid steel dildo and a powerful vibrator. She nearly passes out from the intensity.
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2059kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josi‘s Hand Cans

The Damsel Gift forli

Release Year: 2022
A happy couple. A cute dog. They have everything they want and need. Or, do they? What lurks in the mind of the one you love?
Do you really know them anymore? What is waiting to destroy the trust? His wife gets taken away into a world of submission and control.
Kept in a room of perverted pleasures. She is stripped and bathed, shocked and spanked, whipped and groped.
Will she get back home to her husband and what deceptions will be waiting for her if she does?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:35:46
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Damsel Gift

Tender Holes Take Terrible Torments to Prevent Tickle Torture Marine City

Release Year: 2015
London River has made her decisions. She prefers damn near anything to the experience of being tickled. And so she will have damn near everything.
We're not just talking about hard, metal bondage, and a few easy orgasms. OT is a crack shot with a whip and he's not afraid to use it. London is locked down with her legs in the air and her pussy is covered with a pump, getting it ready for later. Since he has no access to her clit OT takes the opportunity to lay some strikes down right on her tight little back door.
But it doesn't matter how hard he hits her, it's the light touch or a poke in the ribs that she hates the most. Pussy whipping, nipple clamps, anal violation, or whatever else he wants are all fair game. It's good to know what makes a girl sweat.
Duration: 52:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tender Holes Take Terrible Torments to Prevent Tickle Torture
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14739 секунды с 9 запросами