Old 06-15-2022, 08:36 AM   #75
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

PaulFresh & Paco Mlaticka Hammond

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BarebackCasting
Today's Bareback Casting Paul didn't have any appointments penciled in, so he decided he wanted to film himself stroking his cock in the office. While he's doing so, and unsuspecting job seeker walk in on him. Paul tells him to have a seat and the Calvin, as he's called, tells him he's looking for a modeling job. As usual, Paul takes advantage of the situation and has him go shirtless to show him his body, al the while he's still stroking his hard cock. What happened next was nothing short of the usual Paul Fresh and he of course fucked the hell outof Calvin's tight ass. I'm sure you're gonna get a kick of this so
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 73kbps

File size: 538.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PaulFresh & Paco Mlaticka

Paul Fresh & Marty - Casting For Man Ass At The Mall Nyon

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Bareback Casting
Cast: Paul Fresh & Marty
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay
Video language: English
In this weeks Bareback Casting I'm at the mall and I'm trying to scout some talent and man was it a tough day for me everybody was being rude to me until this hot blondie came by and he seemed ratehr young but he was of age so I gave him "Business" card and next thing you know he is giving me call and coming to my home to try out the casting. This guy was very pretty blonde good body band he took direction really so I directed him into sucking my dick and well the rest is history! This shoot was reallly fun and I really liked this talent. I hope you all enjoy this update.
Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 68kbps

File size: 645.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paul Fresh & Marty - Casting For Man Ass At The Mall

Helix Jacob Dixon & Shane Hicks - Breaking in the Twink Cylinder

Shane Hicks introduced himself by taking fellow new-boy Adrian Rivers' fresh meat in their "Fresh Casting" interview but bottoming for studio pro Jacob Dixon is what the fans really want to see! Jacob has the perk of being a Helix Exclusive and pulls rank to get first crack at properly breaking in Shane. The new twink is eager to impress and wastes no time trying to tame Jacob's nine inch beast. The two bare-chested boys get hot and horny as Shane proves he can take Jacob's big dick in many different positions.
Duration: 19:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 507.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helix Jacob Dixon & Shane Hicks - Breaking in the Twink

Время генерации страницы 0.04441 секунды с 9 запросами