View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 03:04 AM   #4196
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Fairytale Version 0.6

Your life changes the day you start going to college.
The change is not about college, but about the mysterious magic that enters your life. What does a young man who has been unseen by women all his life do when he gets the chance to change that? In any case, it will not be boring.?

Changelog:
v0.6
-2 new story: Vanna Bardot(relatively short) and Gianna Dior (a bit longer)
-otherwise some optical changes, which were partly discussed on Discord
-Sound for Melissa's videos
-Name change and change of the family setting on the PC

In addition to this, I have created an online version. This is only possible through the support of Patreons, because the size of Fairytale is too big for free services. On Neocities I can also upload the non-compressed version. It is very possible that some pictures or videos are not displayed, just let me know. This can be fixed much faster than the offline version.

Genre:
Anal sex, Big Tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Groping, Handjob, Oral sex, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Group sex, Lesbian, Fantasy

Developer: GrimmGames
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
File size: 2840 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e4b8b29e37e14/Fairytale-0.6.7z

Color of My Sound (Ch.1 Final Public)

Color of My Sound is a Sci-Fi, Espionage, Drama, Erotic visual novel set in an original setting. It is a universe chock full of potential for character drama, conspiracies, espionage, intrigue and action.
The story began when a rebellion on an unprecedented scale erupted across the Empire's worlds and humanity faces an uncertain future for the first time since the Empire's inception. The infamous day has abruptly altered the lives of many, including our protagonist.
Follow the story of the Officer, as he carefully manoeuvres around the machinations of various powers of the Empire, each vying for his allegiance or death...
As the commanding officer of Special Operations Squad "Nu", form camaraderie, rivalry, and even romance with your team members. Careful, each member has their own hidden agendas and personal stake. Pay careful attention, trust no one, you will need to earn the loyalty, perhaps even love of each member to survive this journey.?

Changelog:
Chapter 1 Final
Here's a recap of what's new:
- 1101 renders
- Just under 10000 words
- New Codex entries
- "Click to continue" indicator for better quality of life

Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Virgin, Vaginal sex, Sci-fi

Developer: Gallant Trombe
Platform: Windows
Censored: No