View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 11:10 AM   #1248
newageofx

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

newageofx Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Seriously Stuffed

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Seriously Stuffed

My personal stable of slaves must always be prepared when serving Me. If I fancy a fuck before dinner then they must be waiting, arse out, ready for their holes to be filled. My little sheep is always on his toes and as I waltz into the kitchen looking for some fruit, My eyes catch his peachy little ass desperately in need a of a big cock plunged deep inside it. I'm dressed in jeans and high heels with My infamous red lipstick clearly visible to form a cruel smile. I take up the lead attached to his beautiful collar as I slip inside him. Quick thrusts over the kitchen table and in no time this little slut is moaning away! My rhythm builds and the table shakes..... I want more. I drag him on to the floor, where I mount him like a Lioness. Im stood over him as he is on his knees and he takes the full length of My big hard cock. What a greedy boy, he loves Me stretching his holes, training him to take more for Me... once I have had My fill I pull out and leave him there shaking...... desperately wanting more!!

Tags: CFNM Femdom Strapon

File name:Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Seriously Stuffed.mp4
File Size: 646 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:26

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Seriously Stuffed.mp4
newageofx is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07008 секунды с 9 запросами