LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dolan Wolf and Delta Kobra and Sam Bishop Kampot

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ButchDixon
Cast: Dolan Wolf and Delta Kobra and Sam Bishop
Genres: Muscle, Hairy, Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Threesome, Cumshot, Masturbation
Dolan Wolf is always eager for more, and we know Delta Kobra is insatiable, so we had to throw Sam Bishop into the mix and punish him from both ends with two big, fat uncut dicks. Its a steaming, sexybo as the lads take it in turns smashing Sam's hole to sopping smithereens, thrusting their meat deep into him from both ends and cumming in his slutty, satisfied face. Big dicks, big loads and big appetites for sex.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolan Wolf and Delta Kobra and Sam Bishop

Debt Dandy vol. 194 Rocky Ridge

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. These studs are tied and gagged as they are subjected to being stripped, oiled, spanked and groped.Strapping studs have their clothing ripped and cut to shreds, exposing their strong naked bodies.
Duration: 35:35
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1136kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 330.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Debt Dandy vol. 194

Dmitry & Stas - Gladiator Workout Sellersburg

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Dmitry, Stas aka Artem Zakharov
Genres: Muscles, Uncut, Posing, Bodybuilders, Softcore, Erotica, workout, Russian Speech
Video language: English
Belarusian bodybuilder Stas and bodybuilder from Russia Dmitry fight with each other. The loser receives punishment in the form of attacks on the press. And also they perform various physical exercises. During breaks, posing, showing off their luxurious bodies. In the end, they rub each other with oil and a little tug of pisyuna each to himself.
Duration: 1:21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2152kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dmitry & Stas - Gladiator Workout

Eric Lenn & Jamie Kelvin - Leave The Clothes Nizhniy Novgorod

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BringMeABoy
I love my stepson, Jamie, but he loves trying my last nerve. He thought it would be cool to go outside in his tight shirt and his small pink shorts. He knows that is only for me, and no one else. I had to put him over my knee and give his butt a spank. I only stopped because he asked nicely, but that doesn't mean the punishment was over. Feeling his warm ass in my hand made my cock hard. I stripped my shorts off and made him suck on it. He knew just what to do with it. His mouth felt like silk on my dick. I stripped his clothes off and swallowed my boy's thick meat. I forgot how sweet his precum taste. Then I got him on all fours, spit in my hand, and stuffed his pretty hole. His moans let me know how much he appreciated being disciplined. Maybe that the reason he wore those clothes in the first place. I fucked his hole until we both shot our loads and I told him to show, but leave the clothes.
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 648.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eric Lenn & Jamie Kelvin - Leave The Clothes

Bring Me A Boy - Leave The Clothes - Eric Lenn & Jamie Kelvin Amidon

I love my stepson, Jamie, but he loves trying my last nerve. He thought it would be cool to go outside in his tight shirt and his small pink shorts. He knows that is only for me, and no one else. I had to put him over my knee and give his butt a spank. I only stopped because he asked nicely, but that doesn’t mean the punishment was over. Feeling his warm ass in my hand made my cock hard. I stripped my shorts off and made him suck on it. He knew just what to do with it. His mouth felt like silk on my dick. I stripped his clothes off and swallowed my boy’s thick meat. I forgot how sweet his precum taste. Then I got him on all fours, spit in my hand, and stuffed his pretty hole. His moans let me know how much he appreciated being disciplined. Maybe that the reason he wore those clothes in the first place. I fucked his hole until we both shot our loads and I told him to show, but leave the clothes.
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 648.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bring Me A Boy - Leave The Clothes - Eric Lenn & Jamie Kelvin

Время генерации страницы 0.06107 секунды с 9 запросами