LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lawson Kane and Jarvis Chandler Yarmouth Port

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Lawson Kane ,Jarvis Chandler
Genres: Buttplay , Sex Toys , Interracial , Tattoos , Role Play , Big Cock , Black Men , Ass Shot , Rosebud , Rubber
Video language: English
Jarvis Chandler can't wait for his exam to begin. He grabs a heavy metal bullet and shoves it up his ass. By the time Dr. Lawson Kane comes in Jarvis is stroking his 9' rock-hard cock. Dr. Kane continues the treatment by working the toy in and out of Chandler's hole. Like a true sicko, Dr. Kane grabs a huge dildo and plows his twisted patient. The incessant assplay proves too much for Jarvis, who spew his hot load all over the exam room.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4719kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 541.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lawson Kane and Jarvis Chandler

Onlyfans - Hoss Kado & Itsbhn - Bondage Sherman Mills

here is another video from my time in Amsterdam with Ben ... see previous installments scrolling down my page ... I am tied up at the wrists, and Ben uses a giant dildo strapon (biggest single dildo I have ever taken) to make me moan and scream as he opens up my hole ... I spit out my rosebud at him and he fingers it and fucks it back inside nice and deep ... a little dom/sub anal training to make your upcumming weekend a little 'rosier' ...
Duration: 12:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4085kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 374.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Onlyfans - Hoss Kado & Itsbhn - Bondage

Seamus O'Reilly and Axel Abysse - The Boss' Right Hand Winnipeg

Cast: Seamus O'Reilly ,Axel Abysse
Genres: Big Dick , Boots , Fisting , Jerk-Off , Jock Straps , Oral , Piercings , Rimming , Rosebud
When Axel Abysse is done destroying Seamus O'Reilly's hole, they hear the boss coming and run off to the break room. This time Seamus wants his fill and gets on his knees to take Axel's pierced, uncut cock down his throat. He chokes and gags as he bobs up and down on Axel's swollen meat. Axel has more in mind however, and expects Seamus to return the favor for stretching him out. Seamus happily obliges Axel's wishes and gets down behind him to eat out his hole. Axel has a tasty hole, but Seamus is eager to slide his hand inside. Seamus throws on his gloves and greases up his hands before his slides his full fist, deep into Axel's experienced asshole. Seamus gets almost elbow deep as he picks up the pace and alternates hands. Axel loves the attention his hole is receiving and demands that Seamus go deeper, faster, and harder. Seamus continues on until Axel's rosebud blows out and his loose sloppy hole dangles, completely destroyed by Seamus's probing fists. With Seamus still playing with his broken hole, Axel shoots a load from his extra thick and veiny cock, drenching himself as Seamus pulls out to give him a gentle kiss.
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3002kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 456.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seamus O'Reilly and Axel Abysse - The Boss' Right Hand

Drew Dixon and Wrex Wylde - Backdoor Bathroom Ludlow

Cast: Drew Dixon ,Wrex Wylde
Genres: Leather Fetish , Fisting , Oral Sex , Buttplay , Uncut , Rimming , Tattoos , Kissing , Cumshot , Big Cock , Jockstrap , Ass Shot , Rosebud
When Wrex Wylde meets Drew Dixon at the sink of the reststop restroom and they both have their cocks out, Wrex goes for it and starts sucking on Drew's uncut cock. After gagging on Drew's pole, Wrex spins the stud around to eat him out before bending him over and punching Drew's ass with his fists. With each fist going deeper and deeper into Drew's ass, Wrex keeps turning up the intensity. Switching positions, Drew gets on his back letting Wrex destroy his ass so hard Drew's rosebud pops out. Wrex keeps drilling up into Drew's ass until Drew shoots a thick load all over Wrex's arm. Whatever's left dripping from Drew's cock, Wrex makes sure to lap up.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 420.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew Dixon and Wrex Wylde - Backdoor Bathroom

Erik Rhodes and Trent Bloom - Fistpack 32 - Stuff That Ass Granite Bay

Cast: Erik Rhodes ,Trent Bloom
Genres: Double Fisting , Fisting , Jerk-Off , Piercings , Rosebud
Erik Rhodes is someone to fear and revere, and Trent Bloom isquaking in his boots. As far as Trent's concerned, he's in for a noholds-barred, no-limits fist fight. He's got an asshole begging to besavaged and after Erik delivers a few closed-hand jabs inside, Trentsurrenders; his hole loosens up. Erik punches his massive fists intothe pliable socket with little resistance, watching the fleshy crackstretch wide to satisfy every thrust. The big stud manipulates Trent'scrimson crater to pop out, watching it bloom and reveal its hugebloom. He laps at the cherry-red tissue, giving Trent temporaryrespite. Then with Trent folded up, Erik buries his fist deep inside hisasshole, trekking so far inside he reaches his stomach. He grinsseeing his hand punch Trent's belly from the inside. The veins inTrent's forehead are popping, but he's not complaining. And onlywhen he blows his wad and his asshole retracts does this wickedbowel boxing match come to its end.
Duration: 18:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4707kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 667.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erik Rhodes and Trent Bloom - Fistpack 32 - Stuff That Ass

Время генерации страницы 0.03369 секунды с 9 запросами