Old 06-14-2022, 07:40 AM   #414
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Urology Leipsic

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, Leather, Rubber, Hardcore, International, Fisting, Hard Fucking
Video language: English
Urethral getting filled with lubricant and tortured with a Dillator. The Doc maskes
an inquiry withone patient, and milks him.Catheters getting pushed 40cm into the urethra and into the
bladder. 2 experienced menbind their tits and torture themselves with needles ..
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2153kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Urology

Debt Dandy vol. 197 Mendon

Release Year: 2022
These break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation.Nothing is off limits as the snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissive.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:10
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1144kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 300.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Debt Dandy vol. 197

Piss Army, Scene 1 Meeker

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Steve Stavrou is the perfect submissive, on his knees at the feet of super hung Tommy Defendi and ready to serve. He's a hungry cocksucker but more than hungry he's a thirsty Private! He shows his superior just what he wants. Eagerly and still on his knees sucking his top, he lets go all over himself. Tommy responds by unleashing all over Steve's t-shirt and boxers and down his throat, a torrent that drives him into a cock sucking frenzy. Even when he wets himself again he just can't stop. And with Tommy Defendi's 10 inches, would you be able to stop?Tommy unleashes another wave all over Steve's back just before he takes dominion over his ass. It's a power fuck all the way with these two, Steve know just what to say to drive Tommy into high energy turbo-thrust! He flips Steve on his back and fucks him face to face until his bottom blows a huge load, a load he washes away with another stream in which he writhes like a fish out of water, never wasting a drop!
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6651kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Army, Scene 1

RubClub Volume 5 Iva

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: bareback, hard fuck, suck, hand worker, fist, sperm eating, deep, master slave action, Rubber action
Our rubber and lether fans get the new part of RubClub.
Rubber men fuck, suck and piss.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:27:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6282kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RubClub Volume 5

Glen King Belvidere

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Glen King
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
It’s been a long, firm day doing real man’s work on the construction website in high heat. Our muscular hairy bods are coated in layers of mud and pungent studly sweat. We’ve got hours of trapped aggression and this snivelling nude cooter will be the fortunate recipient of all our RAGE. First-ever I turn the faggot into my urinal making him drink down all my focused yellow piss! The hungry pig despairingly wants to fellate my fuck-stick but I only permit it to tidy my weenie head. This Lazy cooter is slow as plow so we take turn hammering the bastard till its lily milky flesh is coated in crimson stripes. We’re going to constantly mark this gay lil' cooter so everyone will know it belongs to us!
Duration: 13:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5075kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Glen King

Mason Jammu

Studio: Islandstuds
Big Dick Marine Mason is back, taking us on his first ever Surfing Safari! Watch as this friendly proud Marine surfs naked and pees on a public beach, then returns to his private rustic outdoor cabin to finger his hairy boy hole while he jerks off in this Exclusive New Video from Island Studs shot in Hawaii. Fans of this ripped US Marine love his boyish smooth body, full bush of soft blonde dick hair and his beautiful tight muscle body and thick man cock! He is a happy friendly twink Marine with a big smile and a ripped 8-pack of abs! Twinks with big cocks are so hot! In this, the fourth exclusive video with Marine Mason, his body is more ripped and defined from his years in the military and working out in the gym on base. This amazing video opens with Mason walking fully naked through the Hawaiian jungle carrying his surfboard to his favorite surf break. He poses and flexes his fine body, proudly shows off his monster cock and smooth white surfer boy butt beside the tropical beach in the Hot Hawaiian Sun. What a great sight to see such a yummy young Marine open and proudly exposing himself in public! “I have to piss really bad!”, Mason says as he turns towards the camera and releases a solid stream of pee into the ocean! Watch as his bright yellow piss enters the water and splashes all around his thick white muscle thighs as he pees. Our cameras capture this nudist exhibitionist boy from every angle as he proudly walks into the waves out in public. Wow, what a sexy young surfer Mason is! His big cock dangles between his creamy white thighs as he struts around the beach with his surfboard! Look at his fine white ass as he paddles out on his surfboard to catch some waves fully nude! He even spreads his legs wide and exposes his beautiful open butt cheeks, hairy pink hole and big balls. After his surf session Marine Mason falls asleep fully naked on the beach in the sun beside the pounding sea. Our cameras glide all around his beautiful muscles as he rests in the sun. Mason invites me back to his cabin in the jungle for a sexy shower and a long private jerk off session. But wait! This proud Marine refuses to put on his clothes when we leave the beach! Watch as he walks back to my truck fully naked wearing only his flip flops! He puts his board in my truck fully naked and climbs in the passenger side completely nude for the journey back to his cabin in the jungle. Imagine this friendly naked Marine fully nude in your passenger seat as you drive him home! Wow! so hot! Horny Mason jokes around as he showers off in the outdoor shower and then sits down in a chair on the deck outside his home to jerk off. This sexy muscle stud is not shy about fingering his sweet hairy man hole while stroking his monster cock. Watch as he lifts his legs high and spreads his ass cheeks wide open as he rubs his pink ass hole with his boys hands! Mason has become a very open Marine after years of working with Island Studs! This, his sexist video yet, is not to be missed!
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 916.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mason

Blacks on Boys - Deepdicc & Timothy Drake - 1080p Leonore

Ever hire someone who's perfectly unqualified for the job? Someone who lies on the application and during the interview process? Enter Timothy Drake. Twinkie Boi is fresh outta high school and barely legal. He did manage to land a laborer's job on a construction site, but you already know how he pulled it off. Now it's time to work, and Timothy can't do jack shit. Here's comes The Foreman, too! He's a hung, black Bull...and he's pissed. There's work to be done, and our twink is woefully unqualified to do anymore more than suck cock and get fucked. And that's precisely how The Foreman treats him. Timothy tells The Foreman he's straight, and he's desperate to keep the job...after all, Timothy Twink has to pay the rent on the apartment he just got with his girlfriend! You can tell he's never had a big, black cock skull fuck him. His man pussy is pink and tight, just like The Foreman prefers. Wait until you see the giant wad of jizz Timothy Twink takes all over that mighty fine bubble butt! Looks like he'll be keeping the job, too!
Duration: 23:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blacks on Boys - Deepdicc & Timothy Drake - 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.11404 секунды с 9 запросами