View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 11:01 AM   #96
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kristine (aka Kristine Andrews) - K at the Farm Rhame

Cast: Kristine (aka Kristine Andrews)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal Play, Dildo, Ball Gag, Toys, Suspension, Foot Licking, Vibrator, Flogging, Zapper, Milking
Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When PD bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristine (aka Kristine Andrews) - K at the Farm

Praise the Naturals part 2 Judibana

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back.
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 143.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Praise the Naturals part 2

IR - Seven Is Wet Part 1 (2022) Gaienhofen

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
June 30, 2022
Seven (Adriana Nicole) gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD’s latest evil invention. Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag. She languishes in different bondage positions for the remainder of the pre-feed while PD messes with her mind and slowly strips away all her clothes. After three long hours have passed, it’s time for seven to get some exercise. Ropes binding her breasts and arms are secured to a pulley above, anchoring her to the treadmill. Feet arched in tall heels, she gracefully strides, keeping up a steady pace. She then laces on her sneakers for a faster run. Voluptuous tits bounce, face flushes, and breathing quickens as the speed increases. Fettered to a table, spacegirl offers the exhausted jogger a seat and licks her sweaty cunt clean. On her back, seven is belted down to a metal chair for some unique breath play. PD turns her colon into a breathing bag, pumping air into her ass and her to inhale it through a long tube. Next seven is tied to a wooden X for a brutal caning. PD warms her up with a paddle and flogger then starts with a small cane. She barely flinches as the rattan contacts her tough flesh; PD must resort to more severe implements. Seven shows determination and fortitude throughout as he continues to wallop her swollen, lacerated ass. In the final scene, seven is the lucky test subject for PD’s waterwheel. Once she is belted down tightly, the wheel is let loose, spinning downward to dunk her whole body in a tank of water. PD has some fun with his new toy, rotating it at his whim and torturing the submerged, terrified victim with the dreaded copper wand and a cane on the feet.In the end, spacegirl is awarded a collar for her dedication and servitude at Insex. Brave, beautiful seven, on the other hand, is spared her life after facing her worst nightmare."
Duration: 56:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Seven Is Wet Part 1 (2022)

Unhappily Married Part 2 - London River Merelbeke

London River was the nagging wife. She made OT miserable, but he took his revenge. After he made her feel his pain he put her to sleep. One she wakes he explains his plan.
The life London knew is over. Her new life is about to begin. It will be a far cry from what she's used to. While she was asleep he altered her body. Her hair is now platinum blond. She's sporting new giant tits.
Now that her body has been perfected OT is going to train London to be the perfect wife. His methods might seem a bit harsh, but he's nothing if not determined. One thing is for sure. London will never be the same again.
Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unhappily Married Part 2 - London River

Exposed - Dia Zerva Joaquin

Release Year: 2015
Dia Zerva is in need of some cock. She knows she will have to suffer through some intense bondage and torment if she wants to get her fix. This idea excites her even more.
PD begins by taking her for a run up the mountain. She wears a metal collar with a chain attached to the back of the truck. Her hands are cuffed behind her back. The heels she wears make it hard to keep up the pace, but PD solves that problem by making her run barefoot. The feeling of the rocks cutting into the bottoms of her feet is almost too much to bear. Dia welcomes the relief PD offers when he chains her to his favorite tree for a quick suck.
Back at the barn, Dia finds herself bound in the gibbet. This is a versatile, metal device that leaves her body completely exposed. There is a metal bar gag in her mouth and a wood device crushing her tits. She cannot move, she cannot speak, she is one with the metal that encapsulates her. PD changes her position for easier access. After warming her up with the cane, he leans her forward to get his dick sucked. He suspends her over a fire with a dildo jammed up her cunt. She needs to cool off, so PD takes her for a swim in the water tank. Dia does not fully appreciate the beauty of the gibbet until PD shows her that she can use it to fuck herself.
Dia is an insatiable bondage whore who craves more sucking and fucking. PD has a chair that gives him access to all her holes. He fucks her from the front, but only after beating her pussy and tits with a flogger. When he leans her forward in the chair, he makes her suck it and then he fucks her from the back. Even after spending the day in bondage and being jerked off several times, she still hasn’t had enough.
Duration: 47:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exposed - Dia Zerva

Safe House - Elise Graves Finley

Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true.
This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat.
Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is “be still,” even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is “be silent,” even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.
Here in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear her scream, there are plenty of punishments for her to experience. Electrical shocks, intense induced-orgasms, and heavily weighted nipple clamps are just the tip of the iceberg. PD is going to use methods straight out of her nightmares to teach her to love all the suffering she will go through.
It's an old brainwashing technique. Her eyes are held open, with spreaders out of a mad scientists arsenal, for a constant stream of images showing intense acts of BDSM that loops in front of them while her pussy is electronically stimulated. Soon she will learn to associate the tools of her captivity with sexual arousal.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 637.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House - Elise Graves

Naughty Hotties Undressed Guys And Taught A Lesson Bacau

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Kortney Kane, Eva Karera & Kayla Paige
Genres: 2girlBJ, Bigtits, Groupsex, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Handjob, Blonde, Brunette, Stockings, Shaved, Straight
Kortney brought her two friends with her to accompany her while she was doing laundry. Three obnoxious guys came and began irritating the girls. The girls decided to teach the guys a lesson. They slapped them into submission and asked the guys to take off all of their clothes.
Once the guys were naked, the girls humiliated them for a while and then decided to put their cocks to use. The girls each chose a dick and sucked it furiously. Kortney decided to sit on one of their faces to get her pussy nice and wet.
She got her sweet pussy pounded from behind until she was satisfied. The girls decided to let the guys blow their loads all over their sexy faces.
Duration: 42:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9770kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Hotties Undressed Guys And Taught A Lesson
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15129 секунды с 9 запросами