LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

House Of Pain - Part 6 Rope and Fetish Mattson

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Derek Pain ,Dire Callahan
Genres: Handjob ,Other Location ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Cock Rings ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,Blindfold ,American ,Daddies ,Bondage ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Muscular ,Trimmed ,Blond Hair ,Masturbation ,Domination ,Fetish ,Big Dick
Video language: English
Dire moves in for the kill, zapping both Derek's tender flesh and the electro ropes until the musclegod is gasping for a break. He gets little relief when he is tied again, pads on his abs and dick, and can do nothing but moan into the compression mask as Master Callahan rubs his swelling cock in a teasing cum denial jack off!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3702kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 381.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Of Pain - Part 6 Rope and Fetish

Harold Garcia Forsyth

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Harold Garcia
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
4 guys in the bathroom grip and predominate a younger, weaker boy, or leap that scorching gay-for-pay man everyone wants to fuck.Our guys are lean, young, boy-next-door types. Some are gay-for-pay guys who get tied-up and fucked for the very first time. Some are homosexual guys from diminutive Southern towns who enjoy to play around but have never done restrain bondage before. All of them are young, scorching and full of cum.
Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 618.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harold Garcia

DreamBoyBondage - Grey Gold - Breaking In Chapter 3 Bath Springs

Grey Gold is now spread-eagle on his back. Axel Johnston, his neighbor since he was a kid, not only wants to punish him for breaking a window and entering his home; he wants to use him sexually, to inflict pain on his prone, firm body while playing with his cock. Although he just turned 18 and still lives with his parents, Grey is not stupid. He’s seen Axel eyeing him when he takes off his shirt. But he never guessed he’d be where he is now. Axel squeezes and strokes his cock like he owns it. Like any teenager, Grey gets hard in a minute then busts a huge load of cum all over his abs – and he stays hard, even as Axel whips him. He tries to resist when Axel grabs his cock again, but he’s helpless. Much to his embarrassment, his cock remains hard, his chest and abs burning from the whip, cum dripping down his sides.
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 412.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage - Grey Gold - Breaking In Chapter 3

DreamBoyBondage - Grey Gold - Breaking In Chapter 8 Dickey

Teenaged burglar Grey Gold is first fucked in the mouth then in the ass by a very horny Axel Johnson who treats the hairless youth as his personal fuck slave. Grey Gold remains chained in his neighbor's basement, on his knees, a steel collar holding him in place. He's been fed and allowed to rest but remains naked, a sex object. Axel Johnson enters, shirtless, his huge cock jutting out of his open jeans. Grey stares at the thing, terrified. Axel rams it deep down Grey's throat, making the boy's whole body shudder as he fucks his mouth, slaps his ass and fingers his asshole. Now fully erect, Axel tongues the boy's hole lustfully then shoves his cock in. Grey moans and shakes, slapping the floor with his hands and feet, his eyes rolling back in his head, as he's fucked like a cheap whore. Axel finally pulls out, cums all over the hairless youth's back then resumes fucking him.
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 435.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage - Grey Gold - Breaking In Chapter 8

Bryan & Lucian: Edge Glenwood City

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Lucian
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
I wanted to have Lucian back for Monster Cock week.
You may remember, he cums super easily, and I thought doing an Edge video would be interesting to see if I could make him cum multiple times.
I have learned that if a guy starts cumming, and you stop stroking immediately, the cock will ejaculate, and your brain orgasm, but the body still thinks it has not cum. Cock stays hard. Lucian cums four times in this video!
I think he cums twice in the first 3-4 minutes.
Third time is during a fantasy moment where he is sucking my dick. Sadly he was jerking his own cock as he hungrily sucked on mine. That was a full orgasm, so it worried me the fourth orgasm was going to be more work.
There is a little bit of fucking to help give him some time to reset and as punishment for cumming without permission.
Once back up in the chair, I stroke out his fourth and final orgasm!
Duration: 26:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 954.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Lucian: Edge

John Jones Ronkonkoma

Cast: John Jones
4 guys in the bathroom take hold of and predominate a younger, weaker boy, or jump that super-steamy hetero guy everyone wants to fuck.Our guys are lean, young, boy-next-door types. Some are hetero studs who get tied-up and humped for the first time. Some are gay studs from diminutive Southern towns who enjoy to have fun around but have never done restrain bondage before. All of them are young, super-steamy and utter of cum.
Duration: 20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 708.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: John Jones

Troy Baker Witbank

Cast: Troy Baker
Humiliating the tied guy, two guys gave him a mouthful and fucked him in the ass, and then even ending, they filled the prisoner with sperm. And they did it just in time, because his lover came to the rescue of the fucked gay man and he is very angry because some bastards used his liabilities. However, this did not stop the homosexual from kissing his beloved on the lips, although they still had the smack of other people's cocks.
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 749.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Troy Baker

Время генерации страницы 0.10472 секунды с 9 запросами