View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 08:29 AM   #63
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

No Way Out Jacob Earns His Stripes Hard Cp Sentmenat

Studio: Noywayoutpunishment
If you watch our videos then you will know that all the guys are pushed to the very edge of their ability to take. It is time to see how Jacob deals with a longer, absolutely rock hard session with my belt. This is a real test of his ability. He is made to count out the strokes loudly and proudly, his gasps and pleas for leniency ignored. I give him plenty of encouragement but I make it clear that I want him to endure what I am throwing at him and to make me proud. That belt cracks down with considerable power again and again and again. What Jacob does not know is that while the strokes are very hard, they are not my hardest. I have kept something back and so when I unleash it, there are screams and gasps of disbelief. I push him to his very limit time and time again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 969kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 233.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Way Out Jacob Earns His Stripes Hard Cp

Fetish Findr, Scene 3 New Smyrna Beach

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
When Nate Grimes gets home he finds a note from his master, Colby Jansen, instructing him to come over with his buddy, Gabriel Dalessandro. Colby has planned his session for the two guys and readies his dungeon by carefully laying out his various leather toys. The guys show up hard and ready for Colby in their jocks and collars and give themselves up for anything that Colby desires. The Master starts off slowly by securing Gabriel's hands and having Nate rim his asshole. Nate is told to come around to Gabriel's front side and when he sucks Gabriel's cock without permission, he gets a spanking. When Colby is satisfied Nate has learned his lesson, he relents on the punishment and lets Nate suck all the cock he wants. Colby is ready to dole out some pleasure and sits down behind Gabriel to give him the flogging of his life. Gabriel's experience is pure sensory overload as he gets flogged while having his dick sucked. As a reward for their good behavior, Colby allows the two slaves to suck his dick. Happy to be giving their master some attention, the cocksuckers work their magic and bring Colby to the brink of blowing a giant load.
Duration: 30:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Findr, Scene 3

Punishing Boy Westhampton

Studio: Bondagezine
Once again we feature San Francisco Topman, Mr. Mike with his boy Glenn in severe agony. Electro-torment, flogging, CBT, mummification, and outdoor tree bondage. Mr. Mike feels that Boy Glenn is in need of some punishing and who better than to give it than Mr. Mike himself? Boy Glenn is bound and whipped in various scenes, before hes covered in leather and given a handjob from Mr. Mike. He is then taken into the woods, bound to a tree and left to squirm!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 490.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Boy

DreamBoyBondage - Grey Gold - Breaking In Chapter 3 Juliette

Grey Gold is now spread-eagle on his back. Axel Johnston, his neighbor since he was a kid, not only wants to punish him for breaking a window and entering his home; he wants to use him sexually, to inflict pain on his prone, firm body while playing with his cock. Although he just turned 18 and still lives with his parents, Grey is not stupid. He’s seen Axel eyeing him when he takes off his shirt. But he never guessed he’d be where he is now. Axel squeezes and strokes his cock like he owns it. Like any teenager, Grey gets hard in a minute then busts a huge load of cum all over his abs – and he stays hard, even as Axel whips him. He tries to resist when Axel grabs his cock again, but he’s helpless. Much to his embarrassment, his cock remains hard, his chest and abs burning from the whip, cum dripping down his sides.
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 412.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage - Grey Gold - Breaking In Chapter 3

DreamBoyBondage - Grey Gold - Breaking In Chapter 7 Beaverton

Young Grey Gold is fucked for an hour in Axel Johnson's dungeon. The boy has figured it out: He isn't being punished for a crime; he's being used as a sex object. Eighteen-year-old Grey Gold is now strapped spread-eagle, to a low table, naked and blindfolded, his ankles roped to eye-hooks in the ceiling. He might not be the brightest boy in class, but Grey now realizes he is not being kept naked in this basement for punishment but for sexual pleasure: The guy torturing him is getting off on it! As if to confirm this suspicion, Grey suddenly feels his legs rising, spreading his ass cheeks. He hears heavy footsteps approaching then feels something hard and greasy pushing into his asshole. 'Fuck!' he screams as Axel Johnston rams a thick, 12-inch dildo deep up his virginal hole, then rhythmically fucks him. Grey squeals like a stuck pig, his young body shaking and thrashing, as he's fucked for an hour. Axel finally stops, stands over the supine boy and cums all over his chest and abs, leaving him for more abuse later.
Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 398.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage - Grey Gold - Breaking In Chapter 7

Tim & Juan Lopez South Britain

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Once the new Dom has had enough fun punishing his slave, he sets to work on his exceptionally tight asshole.. This freshly legal 18 yo did not know what was coming his way, but he quickly gets tied at the feet and hands..
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2192kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 417.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim & Juan Lopez

Время генерации страницы 0.07550 секунды с 9 запросами