LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Heavy Hand Willington

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SpankingBoys.eu
Cast: Michal, Lukas Liz.
Genres: spanking boy, 18 y.o., otk spanking, paddling, m/m, cp, discipline, student, college, hand spanking, genital punishment
Video language: English
The master teaches two 18 year old boys a hard lesson, punishing them by a hand spanking first in their underpants and then on their bare asses, their ordeal includes a genital punishment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heavy Hand

Bryan & Lucian: Edge Jiuxian Shan

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Lucian
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
I wanted to have Lucian back for Monster Cock week.
You may remember, he cums super easily, and I thought doing an Edge video would be interesting to see if I could make him cum multiple times.
I have learned that if a guy starts cumming, and you stop stroking immediately, the cock will ejaculate, and your brain orgasm, but the body still thinks it has not cum. Cock stays hard. Lucian cums four times in this video!
I think he cums twice in the first 3-4 minutes.
Third time is during a fantasy moment where he is sucking my dick. Sadly he was jerking his own cock as he hungrily sucked on mine. That was a full orgasm, so it worried me the fourth orgasm was going to be more work.
There is a little bit of fucking to help give him some time to reset and as punishment for cumming without permission.
Once back up in the chair, I stroke out his fourth and final orgasm!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 954.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Lucian: Edge

Domination Diner, Scene 3 Porlamar

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Fetish, Kink, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
Eli Hunter is new at Domination Diner and when he tries to serve pie to some customers he drops it all over the floor in front of his boss, Jaxton Wheeler. To teach Eli a lesson to never drop his 's pies again, Jaxton smashes a slice in Eli's face. Eli's fellow co-worker, Lance Hart, wants to help train Eli and joins in on the punishment. Mr. Wheeler doesn't think that Eli is getting the full picture, so he grabs a paddle off the wall and starts spanking Eli's round ass. There's no reprieve for the new employee as the two diner veterans whip out their cocks to take Eli's hard lesson to the next level. Jaxton shoves his big hairy cock down Eli's open throat and fucks his face as Lance looks on, ready to do the same. 'Go ahead and give his a try,' Jaxton commands, as Eli does as he's told and takes Lance's throbbing dick in his mouth. The guys like the look of Eli's bubble butt and as Eli continues sucking Lance off, the boss peels off Eli's pants and lubes up his asshole with whipped cream. Jaxton slips his massive dick deep inside the new employee and pounds away as Eli's massive sack flops between his legs and drips desert all over the floor. 'Get in this ass, Mr. Hart,' the boss tells Lance. Lance takes the order to heart and pounds away as Eli sucks on Jaxton's cock and makes his boss shoot a load of cream all over his already messy face. It's a good day for Eli because not only did he get two nice dicks, he got to save his job.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4534kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 973.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domination Diner, Scene 3

Bring Me A Boy - Leave The Clothes - Eric Lenn & Jamie Kelvin Broadus

I love my stepson, Jamie, but he loves trying my last nerve. He thought it would be cool to go outside in his tight shirt and his small pink shorts. He knows that is only for me, and no one else. I had to put him over my knee and give his butt a spank. I only stopped because he asked nicely, but that doesn’t mean the punishment was over. Feeling his warm ass in my hand made my cock hard. I stripped my shorts off and made him suck on it. He knew just what to do with it. His mouth felt like silk on my dick. I stripped his clothes off and swallowed my boy’s thick meat. I forgot how sweet his precum taste. Then I got him on all fours, spit in my hand, and stuffed his pretty hole. His moans let me know how much he appreciated being disciplined. Maybe that the reason he wore those clothes in the first place. I fucked his hole until we both shot our loads and I told him to show, but leave the clothes.
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 648.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bring Me A Boy - Leave The Clothes - Eric Lenn & Jamie Kelvin

BringMeABoy Eric Lenn & Jamie Kelvin - Leave The Clothes Virbalis

I love my stepson, Jamie, but he loves trying my last nerve. He thought it would be cool to go outside in his tight shirt and his small pink shorts. He knows that is only for me, and no one else. I had to put him over my knee and give his butt a spank. I only stopped because he asked nicely, but that doesn't mean the punishment was over. Feeling his warm ass in my hand made my cock hard. I stripped my shorts off and made him suck on it. He knew just what to do with it. His mouth felt like silk on my dick. I stripped his clothes off and swallowed my boy's thick meat. I forgot how sweet his precum taste. Then I got him on all fours, spit in my hand, and stuffed his pretty hole. His moans let me know how much he appreciated being disciplined. Maybe that the reason he wore those clothes in the first place. I fucked his hole until we both shot our loads and I told him to show, but leave the clothes.
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 648.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BringMeABoy Eric Lenn & Jamie Kelvin - Leave The Clothes

Santas Raw Rod Disciplines Naughty Boy - Zack Hood And Jd Black Milano

Studio: Youngbastards
Cute little JD Black is desperate to find out whats under the tree, but when Santa (Zack Hood) catches him trying to peek hes in for a punishing lesson in how to be good boy. He wont be getting a lump of coal in his Christmas stocking, but he will be getting a face full of thick uncut cock and his tight little butt spanked and stuffed! With his smooth cheeks sore and red and the taste of precum on his tongue JD is finally given what he wants, just one gift to open early. Santa clearly knows what this boy had on his list and the big dildo he unwraps soon finds its way into his slippery pucker. He might have been good all year long but JD is about to be a bad boy when that big bareback cock slides into his ass. Moaning with pleasure and wanking himself off JD takes a joyful holiday fucking from the handsome hunk, splashing a mess of white Christmas cheer all over himself and some of Santas special Eggnog!
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 879.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Santas Raw Rod Disciplines Naughty Boy - Zack Hood And Jd Black

DreamBoyBondage - Grey Gold - Breaking In Chapter 5 Apple Springs

As his second day of torture dawns, 18-year-old Grey Gold is crucified and, boy, does he look good: thigh muscles bulging, chest straining, stomach sucked in. Grey's second day of punishment begins now. He is allowed to rest, naked, curled up next to a wooden cross. The thing comforts him a little ' it's something to hold onto while attempting to sleep, naked, on a cold, concrete floor ' but he can only imagine what the cross will do to him. An hour later he finds out: He is bolted to the wood, arms spread, ankles strapped to the vertical beam, then raised upright. Axel Johnson, his neighbor, has fantasized about this moment for months: Seeing his naked, 18-year-old body displayed on the wood, stomach sucked in, ribcage straining against taut skin, pecs flattened. The boy's body is even better than he expected, with muscular legs and shoulders and a beautiful chest and stomach topped off with fine nipples and deep armpits. And those moans of agony as the cross pulls him apart. Soon he is in total agony, his young body glistening.
Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 421.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage - Grey Gold - Breaking In Chapter 5

Время генерации страницы 0.07870 секунды с 9 запросами