View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 05:40 AM   #305
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Joybear.com- The Art Of Spanking

Joybear.com- The Art Of Spanking

Description:
In this stunning short film filled with dark 1920s glamour and burlesque, Luke Hotrod and Carol Vega will blow you away with their performance of this confession. After a man indulges himself and buys the graphic novel, The Art of Spanking by renowned erotic artist Milo Manara, he begins to obsess about this new realm of pleasure:Now Im obsessed. I cant think about sex without spanking. I cant stop looking at derrieres in the street. It is getting me into troubleI dont have a girlfriend and Im afraid to ask women I date. As Manara says - spankings gone out of style. These days its easier to admit a penchant for whips and leather than for a few innocent whacks
Model:
Carol Vega, Luke Hotrod
Studio:
Joybear.com
Info:
File Name : joybear.com_the-art-of-spanking_1080P.mp4
File Size : 578.53 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:34

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:the-art-of-spanking_photos.zip

Download VIDEO: