View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 01:00 PM   #38
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Batgirl Tricked Melbourne Beach

Comet and Mistress have been separately fighting with Batgirl for years and losing. An unknown wealthy beneficiary reaches out to both villains to join together to capture and enslave Batgirl to be his future play toy. He’s offered an amount of money that will make it worth it for both villains. Coupled with their motivation to get some revenge and torment and a large sum of money he’s offering, they agree to do it. The mystery villain has arranged to have Batgirl find clues that will lead her to their location. Mistress still doesn’t trust Comet but the benefits of cash and humiliation Batgirl keep her on board. Little does Mistress know but Comet is behind the whole scheme and plans to take down two birds with one stone.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Batgirl Tricked

Rook'd Reus

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
For the bondage enthusiast it's not about what is done to the subject. It's not about caning, flogging, whipping, slapping, punching. It's about the torment of the bondage itself. It's about the strain in the muscles as the subject twists and struggles in the bondage. It's about the moans muffled through the gags. It's about the drool that inevitably escape's the subject's mouth. The bondage is a medium to expose the inner beauty that is suffering. Through bondage we can see the subject freed in many ways.
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rook'd

Tegan Mohr Swaledale

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Mohr thinks she is hot shit. She wants to sit there and pretend like she is too good to wait around for the likes of PD. Instead of waiting patiently she wants to text her friends with her complaints. She is here because PD has been looking for some fresh meat and this pretty young thing fits the bill. He is going to strip her down inside his apartment, but it is the wide open space of his personal dungeon where she is going to find out exactly what kind of torment he has in store for her.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tegan Mohr

Stuck in Bondage - Hazel Hypnotic Old Harbor

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.
The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.
Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to push the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.
Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of the blood to rush to the area. If it was super sensitive before, now it is almost excruciating. It's the perfect time to apply the Hitachi. If Hazel wasn't gagged she'd probably be screaming bloody from the feeling of having her private parts rocked by the most powerful hand held vibrator. She nearly passes out from the orgasms.
When Hazel comes back to her senses she is in a completely different position. She's on her stomach in a hog-tie, except all of the bondage is still cold iron. She can't see behind her but it doesn't take much imagination to know what is coming next. She feels Cyd sliding his fingers inside of her sore snatch and knows that they are just a warm up. Mr. Pogo is going to take her and there is nothing that she can do about it.
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck in Bondage - Hazel Hypnotic

IR Rain DeGrey - We Have Her In Stock Bossier City

PD and Sister Dee like to have their fun. They'll pick up a woman and toy with her. Rain is the latest. They lock her in a set of thick stocks. Rain is wedged into them while she's passed between Sister Dee and him.
Sister Dee torments Rain while he barks orders at her. Put up her leg. Whip her. Now cane her feet. He loves watching so much that he can't help coming in every few minutes to fuck one of Rain's holes.
It isn't long before the torment overwhelms Rain and the tears flow freely. This is the kind of fun the couple lives for. Up on the wooden pony Rain is really suffering. Maybe it's time for a little vibrator action.
Duration: 45:48
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 944.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Rain DeGrey - We Have Her In Stock

Nitta - Training a Champ to Be - Part 3 Noblesville

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Contest is soon and our contestant is still not ready, not on the level that Dr. Lomp demands. Experienced trainers must keep some more fast. In this part of the serial, poor Nitta is to be tested on her big boobs. Dr. Lomp will nail her one breast on a log, the other breast will be caned, till it is fully in the color of scarlet and purple. Meanwhile, Dr Lomp will apply electricity to the nails passing through the poor slave's breast, that will be enough to cause Nitta's tears to fall on her cheeks. Watch and see if Nitta can endure these hard torments or just give up being the chosen one for the forthcoming slavery contest.
Duration: 24:39
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20699kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nitta - Training a Champ to Be - Part 3

No Doubt that Lauren Phillips is Just a Sexy, Redhead Fuck Doll Cadillac

This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."
I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Doubt that Lauren Phillips is Just a Sexy, Redhead Fuck Doll
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03266 секунды с 9 запросами