View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 12:40 PM   #123
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Stolen Breath Hutchins

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Violet Monroe is a pretty promiscuous girl, she definitely gets around, but her whole life she's only ever been with boys. This didn't seem like a real issue to her until she found herself tied to a chair face to face with London River, a sexy dominatrix and one of the toughest handlers in all of BDSM. Now London is set on proving to Violet that girls have more fun just playing with each other than inviting boys along for the ride. Violet isn't so sure, but she's open to convincing.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stolen Breath

Clipped Hendley

London River has got Bonnie Day in a tight squeeze and Bonnie knows it. She's terrified. Laid down on top of a table on her back, each one of her limbs tied down to a different one of its legs, she starts to writhe and whine before anything even really happens to her. As London slices her dress off, she knows whatever is coming is bad news.
Duration: 49:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clipped

Entranced Part 2 Varberg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
In the first half of this installment, Harley Ace found her way to the office of therapist O.T. in order to help her sort out the violent and sexual dreams she had been having for many years. He proposed an unorthodox treatment wherein he would her and, while she was under, work through the tangle of fears and desires she had in her head. Once Harley was under his spell, however, O.T. started abusing his power to live out some of his own sick twisted fantasies. Now we return to the two of them, still in the midst of immersion therapy.
Duration: 39:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Entranced Part 2

Rook'd Keshan

For the bondage enthusiast it's not about what is done to the subject. It's not about caning, flogging, whipping, slapping, punching. It's about the torment of the bondage itself. It's about the strain in the muscles as the subject twists and struggles in the bondage. It's about the moans muffled through the gags. It's about the drool that inevitably escape's the subject's mouth. The bondage is a medium to expose the inner beauty that is suffering. Through bondage we can see the subject freed in many ways.
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rook'd

Hoesed Oologah

Lily Lane is absolutely, totally trapped. Her wrists are held together by handcuffs, her ankles are held together by handcuffs. Hell, she didn't even know that there were cuffs big enough to hold her thighs together, but here she is: living proof. Her entire body is held in place by metal and all that she can do is to lie there and whimper as O.T. comes to her to cut the bit of clothing she has off her body.
Duration: 37:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hoesed

Plays With Dolls Masardis

There's nothing wrong with a grown man who plays with dolls. OT is certainly secure enough in his masculinity to do so. Dolly Mattel is a pretty little princess adult doll. She's so lifelike. She makes real girl sounds and real girl movements. She even has real girl reactions when her princess parts are touched.
Duration: 42:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plays With Dolls

Just a Whore Briscoe

This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore." I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just a Whore
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09226 секунды с 9 запросами