View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 12:38 PM   #175
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

A Dream Comes True Kauhajoki

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English
Nitta has kept a little secret in her soul and finally she decides to open her heart to Dr. Lomp. For long years she has dreamed of being punished with various instruments in sequence during a session. Now she is Lomp's slave and she desires her master to fulfill this long-term dream. Lomp tells her that her wish is granted and he prepares ten different punishment instruments for this special session. Bunch of prepared merciless punishment instruments includes different kinds of whips, canes and a pinned paddle which will be a real surprise for Nitta. She will lay on the bench and just enjoy the absolute pain that Lomp meticulously prepares for her will. Let's watch this poor girl's troubled moments and let her scream out as much as she can.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:44
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20567kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Dream Comes True

Speechless Waretown

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
It doesn't take much to leave a hot woman speechless. Take India Summer. She's a beauty, definitely, and I'm sure she's seen more than her fair share of hot action, but she has never had a day like this before. Bondage isn't just rope. It's more than just corporal punishment. Bondage is a way of controlling someone by getting inside their head, their heart and their soul. Once I've had a minute to analyze India she is like putty in my hands.
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Speechless

No Touching Juliustown

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Being a private dancer is not easy. Guys are always being so touchy. No matter how many times you tell them to keep their hands to themselves they are always putting their hands on you. When OT hired me to come back to his studio he seemed like a respectful enough guy. Wow was I ever wrong about him!
When my dance was over he wasn't happy. I guess his logic was that I shouldn't be happy either. He put me in leather cuffs and strapped my legs together. He attached my neck to something above my head with a harsh metal cord. Then he removed my dress. Not by sliding it off. He ripped it from my body.
Each position he put me in was harder than the last. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but it started to become more clear. He wanted to punish me for not letting him touch me. What a cruel sadistic prick.
I loved every second of it!
Duration: 39:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Touching

Vanessa vega Shambaugh

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Sexy mistress Vanessa vega sissy slut slave spanking punishment.
Duration: 15:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 184.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vanessa vega

HobyBuchanon - Bad Girl Reina Rae Punished By Somerset West

Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV
Beautiful Latina Reina is the first ever Hoby's Hotties Rough Sex Contract Model. In her second scene she gets roughly punished for being a bad girl. She tells us in her interview that she loves the way roughs her up. She's wearing a collar and leash and I tell her to get on her knees and slap her face and spit on her. I fuck her face roughly and put my fingers down her throat. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I grab her by the neck and put her up against the wall and finger her asshole. I pound her pussy hard from behind and put her in a full nelson.
Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3072kbps
Audio: 156kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HobyBuchanon - Bad Girl Reina Rae Punished By

Young And Fit Rowan

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCucckolds
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot
Sophie Carter - Sophie is young, cute, and fit. Her bitch assed husband is another story. She can't hardy stand to be around him so making him watch his wife get pounded by another man is the perfect punishment. She is going to show him just how much a real cock can make her cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11714kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young And Fit

2 Naughty Girls Spanked Stanberry

Studio: Realspankingsinstitute
Cast: Kiki and Cara
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Kiki and Cara are sent to The Dean's office. They are told to strip and wait for Miss Betty who will be punishing them. Cara is told to straddle the stool, and then receives a hard hand spanking on her bare bottom.
The girls return at lunchtime to see The Dean, who has a strap waiting for them both. Cara is laid over the bench with her feet off the floor and legs together. The Dean uses his strap to punish her bottom further.
Kiki is then instructed to position herself the same as Cara, and The Dean straps her bare bottom very hard. Both girls are left sore and bruised and are sent to lunch with their backpacks, as is.

Total size: 252.9 MB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Naughty Girls Spanked
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07828 секунды с 9 запросами