View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 12:37 PM   #172
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

No Doubt that Lauren Phillips is Just a Sexy, Redhead Fuck Doll Grenaa

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."
I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Doubt that Lauren Phillips is Just a Sexy, Redhead Fuck Doll

Slave Abigail Is Tormented And Humiliated Mozier

We get to do a lot of fun and interesting things when the live feeds get going. Abigail Dupree is just finishing up her time getting railed by Rain DeGrey. It's time to start hitting her with the really intense bondage and punishment.
Foot canings hurt, but they aren't what we're talking about when we say intense. We're talking about taping her eyes shut and flogging her face. We're talking about suspending her from crotch rope and a strappado, with her legs spread wide open. We're talking about locking her down inside of our barrel with only her head poking up so we can torment her face and humiliate her in front of the live audience.
Duration: 47:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 965.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Abigail Is Tormented And Humiliated

How The Wheel Points Out - Part 02 Princeton Junction

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English
Plot: We are sorry to announce you that we have a loss in Graias Studio. One of our cane is broken while Dr Lomp is caning slave girl Piglet on her bottom. As you may understand, any BDSM material is more valuable than a useless slave. For sure, Dr Lomp won't let this case closed, until both slaves in this movie get their poor bodies completely tortured and struggle in pain. Moreover, Dr Lomp will order them to strike each other, to cause girls suffer physically under heavy torment and mentally while they are responsible of own friend's screaming out in pain. Girls are meeting the real punishment in this movie, and now let's see their reaction to this trouble.
Duration: 29:33
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20630kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How The Wheel Points Out - Part 02

Infernal Restraints Vip Gold Beautifull Perfect Sweet Collection. Part 5. Lufkin

Release Year: 2022
Dee aka "Sd" is aspiring technical female top is also featured on this site as a handler. These hot girls are confined, bound, fucked, punished, objectified, immobilized.

Total size: 5.1 GB in 32 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernal Restraints Vip Gold Beautifull Perfect Sweet Collection. Part 5.

Guy Punishes His Naughty Boss Lady Big Springs

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Kelly Divine
Genres: Anal, Big ass, Blowjob, Hardcore
The only thing James has never predicted growing up was that he would be working under such a fucking asshole of a boss. To make matters worse the boss is a she. Not that he'd have a problem working for a woman, but she's a real fucking cunt.
She always belittles him in front of everyone and takes out her anger on him. One day she says something that sends him over the edge, and sends her into the punishment zone.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:56
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guy Punishes His Naughty Boss Lady

Violet Monroe - Cheater Pussy Eater Tappahannock

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Being the slut that lures innocent girl's boyfriends into bed is dangerous business when that girl, Lex Harper, happens to be friends with a man like O.T. It's easy to see why the poor sap strayed, looking at how hot Violet Monroe is, so you can't really blame him, but her on the other hand. she needs to be taught a lesson.
There is no question that Violet is sexy. Long red hair, tight curves, and a pussy that gets dripping wet at the drop of a hat, it's no wonder that she is snapping up other women's men left and right. O.T., however, isn't so easily charmed. He's here to punish her for her transgressions, not moon over her like some love struck sucker.
He's going to make her hurt all over. Whipping her tits, her ass, and her pussy, clamping her most sensitive places, and generally turning her body inside out for his own amusement. She screams when she can, even through the gags, but the only person who can hear her is Lex, and she's getting off on it.
Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violet Monroe - Cheater Pussy Eater

GoodSpanking - Realistic Spankings Part 14 Maringouin

Studio: GoodSpanking
Genres: Spanking Bdsm
There's no adversary like a woman's own . When you have to take action to keep your boyfriends, no measure is too extreme!null null Carolyn (Andrea) calls a "family meeting," but Chrissie (Cleo) is the only guest. Before Chrissie has a chance to defend herself, she finds herself across her big 's lap receiving some punishing "tough love".

Total size: 5.5 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GoodSpanking - Realistic Spankings Part 14
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11934 секунды с 9 запросами