View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 12:36 PM   #92
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Crash Test -Full Annie Video Chalmette

Scream for us Annie. Dru and the Kindly Alebeard give Miss Annie some cane strokes on her ass and thighs and then decorates her tits with a crushing device. Annie is put through her paces with many evil toys and tries her best to please her Sadists. Uncle Dru spends some quality time doing some tit slapping since her jugs are nice and large. Then an upside down hand spanking to redden her pale flesh and create some screams. Annie came to us looking for a submission experience combined with some sadomasochism and we tried to give her just that.Annie takes a lot of pain and should please.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:42
Video: 956x720, AVC (H.264), 1184kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 561.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crash Test -Full Annie Video

Violet Monroe - Cheater Pussy Eater El Verano

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Being the slut that lures innocent girl's boyfriends into bed is dangerous business when that girl, Lex Harper, happens to be friends with a man like O.T. It's easy to see why the poor sap strayed, looking at how hot Violet Monroe is, so you can't really blame him, but her on the other hand. she needs to be taught a lesson.
There is no question that Violet is sexy. Long red hair, tight curves, and a pussy that gets dripping wet at the drop of a hat, it's no wonder that she is snapping up other women's men left and right. O.T., however, isn't so easily charmed. He's here to punish her for her transgressions, not moon over her like some love struck sucker.
He's going to make her hurt all over. Whipping her tits, her ass, and her pussy, clamping her most sensitive places, and generally turning her body inside out for his own amusement. She screams when she can, even through the gags, but the only person who can hear her is Lex, and she's getting off on it.
Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violet Monroe - Cheater Pussy Eater

Sex Slaves of Satan Part 2 Cassandra

Release Year: 1980
Genres: Oral, BDSM, All sex, Compilation
Satan is back and he’s hungry for more. There is no forgiveness for the chosen beauties he puts into submission. They fight, they claw, they spit and they shriek and through their pain Satan finds pleasure and in this sick pleasure he feeds his craving for flesh. These are the Sex Slaves Of Satan.
Duration: 1:39:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1553kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Slaves of Satan Part 2

Cross-Wired - Verta Wolflake

Release Year: 2017
The pure white dress Verta wears veils her true nature. One might think from looking at her that she's sweet an innocent. Verta is anything but! Matt Williams adorns her body with clothespin after clothespin all connected by twine. When he starts playing with the plug in her asshole she reacts immediately. That tight sexy body of hers writhes with pleasure. When the vibrator begins to do it's work Matt yanks the zipper off and she goes wild.
Insex women have various talents. Some are super flexible and can be contorted into crazy positions. Others play the submissive role so well that you can't help but be charmed by them. Still others are willing to experiment with activities that the mere mention of would send most women running from the room. All talents have their value. Verta has a talent that is quite rare. She can take pain and laugh. Her sweet little giggle as she's being whipped or pinched, or caned is music to Matt's ears.
Duration: 42:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cross-Wired - Verta

No Doubt that Lauren Phillips is Just a Sexy, Redhead Fuck Doll Naruna

This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."
I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Doubt that Lauren Phillips is Just a Sexy, Redhead Fuck Doll

Wings - Sailor Luna Solvang

Inspired by Agan Medon Sailor Luna has her arms pulled tightly behind her back. She is walked onto a giant dildo that makes its way to the back of her throat. OT fondles and undresses her while she struggles not to gag.
The leather hood on Sailor Luna's head keeps her in utter darkness and unable to speak. In just her panties Sailor Luna looks so adorable. OT takes the opportunity to whip her cute little tits and her sweet butt. When he pulls the hood off he wraps his huge hands around her throat and tightens down.
OT attaches her to a wooden device that has her completely exposed. She can't help but jut her pussy out for all to see. OT pulls her legs up, pushing her knees harshly into the edge of the wood. Labia clamps pull her tender pushy flesh open. Mr Pogo is crammed deeply into her wet cunt and the vibrator buzzes away at her clit. She's teased so close to orgasm that each time OT pulls the vibrator away Sailor Luna wants to cry.
Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wings - Sailor Luna

IR Creep Play - Sierra Cirque Ider

Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table. It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Creep Play - Sierra Cirque
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10933 секунды с 9 запросами