View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 11:51 AM   #298
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Metal Willie - Olive Glass Tate

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Willie - Olive Glass

IR Creep Play - Sierra Cirque Carey

Release Year: 2017
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table. It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Creep Play - Sierra Cirque

Surprise Trip Agent Benet Lake

Cast: Samantha, Elena, Kytana
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex
Video language: English
When lovely blond Samantha comes to an interview for her secret trip, she is hardly aware of where she is actually going or what kind of trip she is going to experience. She soon finds herself bound, gagged, blindfolded and at the mercy of 'travel agent' Jay Edwards. This vacation is not what she had in mind but after several demanding bondage sessions and a spanking session which leaves her ass a bright red, our victim slowly comes around and begins to enjoy her predicament. An participant who eventually comes to terms with her submissive cravings -- now that's a happy ending. We are then treated to scenes of Elena (a hot Latin blonde who obviously enjoys being man-handled) and Kytana (built like a brick house with a great pair of tits). These ladies know they must endure the strict bondage that Jay has devised for them and they do so without complaint. The rope work is impressive and his control over these ladies is strict and severe -- just the way we like it.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:36
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 655.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Surprise Trip Agent

Kiki - needs a spanking. Robesonia

Release Year: 2022
This is a good one. Young kiki sweet is let out of her cage to be caned. She cries as her mascara flows down her cheeks. She also gets her bare feet whipped in the end which makes her cry and sob even more.
Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 599.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki - needs a spanking.

Dress Code Violations (part 1 - 4) Pointe Aux Pins

Studio: Realspankingsinstitute
Cast: Syrena and Stevie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Syrena and Stevie are sent to see The Dean for dress code violations. He opens up each girl's top to reveal a lack of brassiere. They both are then told to remove the rest of their clothing. Stevie is placed on all fours while Syrena holds her wrists. Stevie is hand spanked hard by The Dean.
Stevie and Syrena switch spots and Syrena is then given a very long and hard hand spanking by The Dean. Both girls are put into another awkward and uncomfortable nose-to-nose time out position, while he decides what he will do with the girls next.
The Dean returns and bends the ladies over, still holding onto each other, and begins with the heavy strap on Syrena's bare bottom.
Stevie bends over for her punishment with the strap on her bare bottom. Both girls are them left in a very exposed, spread legged, time out.

Total size: 547.0 MB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dress Code Violations (part 1 - 4)

GoodSpanking - Realistic Spankings Part 8 Ranchita

Studio: GoodSpanking
Genres: Spanking Bdsm
Chelsea wants to be a cheerleader and is full of spirit. Maddy says she is not the kind of cheerleader they are looking for. Chelsea gets mad for Maddy wasting her time and pulls her over her knee for a long, hard hand spanking.

Total size: 5.4 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GoodSpanking - Realistic Spankings Part 8

Wings - Sailor Luna Hilton Head Island

Inspired by Agan Medon Sailor Luna has her arms pulled tightly behind her back. She is walked onto a giant dildo that makes its way to the back of her throat. OT fondles and undresses her while she struggles not to gag.
The leather hood on Sailor Luna's head keeps her in utter darkness and unable to speak. In just her panties Sailor Luna looks so adorable. OT takes the opportunity to whip her cute little tits and her sweet butt. When he pulls the hood off he wraps his huge hands around her throat and tightens down.
OT attaches her to a wooden device that has her completely exposed. She can't help but jut her pussy out for all to see. OT pulls her legs up, pushing her knees harshly into the edge of the wood. Labia clamps pull her tender pushy flesh open. Mr Pogo is crammed deeply into her wet cunt and the vibrator buzzes away at her clit. She's teased so close to orgasm that each time OT pulls the vibrator away Sailor Luna wants to cry.
Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wings - Sailor Luna
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15705 секунды с 9 запросами