Roxee's Robust Rack

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 2000x3000
File Size: 77 Mb
Number: 55

Tags: BBW, Redhead, Solo
Cast: Roxee Robinson
Description: We owe Canada for Roxee Robinson. Her robust rack is ripe and rockin'. XLGirls: What is your favorite thing about modeling? Roxee: I love to travel, and that is a big bonus with modeling. I also love expressing myself with my photos. I have fun. XLGirls: If you're going out shopping or to run errands, do you dress in tight, sexy clothes? Roxee: I do sometimes. I like dressing up sexy and seeing people's reactions. It can be entertaining. XLGirls: Have you ever danced or worked in a strip club? Roxee: I did dance in strip clubs starting when I was 18, and I stopped when I was 24. XLGirls: Do you visit nude beaches or nude resorts? Roxee: I have never visited a nude beach or resort, although I would if I had the opportunity. XLGirls: What do you like to do for fun? Roxee: I love being outdoors, so if the weather is great, I like going for walks or lounging by the pool. When the weather is a little cooler, I love being in the kitchen cooking up something tasty or sweet. I love going on webcam and giving guys big boners. That can be a lot of fun!

DOWNLOAD:
Roxee's Robust Rack
Roxee's Robust Rack
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03427 секунды с 9 запросами