View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 01:09 PM   #2571
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Hotwiferio.com- BACK TO SCHOOL

Hotwiferio.com- BACK TO SCHOOL

Description:
The professor came over to give me some lessons on a very unusual subject. This subject is better learned as a home-school course. I put on my uniform and prepared for the instructor to show me the ways of sexual positions and techniques to satisfy all sexual appetites. The first lesson was on visual stimulation: pleasing clothing attire, body movements to stimulate the mind. The second lesson was on masturbation: caressing and touching to stimulate your private parts. The third lesson was on satisfying your partner: timing and consistency in stroking and touching the person in ways to stimulate and arouse. The fourth lesson was my favorite, sexual positions: I really enjoyed learning new ways to please myself and my partner. I wanted to try all different positions, but time ran out, or should I say my partner couldn_t hold it any longer and came all over my mouth and breasts. I_m sure there will be many more lessons on sexual positions I will even throw in a few of my own
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep03wk1clip1.3gp
File Size : 31.44 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:04:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep03wk1clip2.mp4
Flyfiles Video:sep03wk1clip2.mp4