View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 10:13 AM   #87
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness 1080p Pico Rivera

Exciting days at the Assylum, folks. Lily Thot, a super-hardcore and super-sweet masochist, came by for 3 days of submission. She's got a small body but a big, juicy butt, and Dr. Mercies made sure to treat it right... meaning horribly. Lily likes it ROUGH, and ROUGH is how she got it. This first session, a mythical anal quest, has rough painal, hard slapping and spanking, nasty carbon-fiber rodding, extreme cum play with the doctor's frozen cum, piss drinking, mental fuckery, and a sort of anal impalement. But it's also completely ridiculous and fun. It's the best of all worlds, really, with one of our best new anal perverts.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4628kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness 1080p

Training the Slut part 4 Grethel

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Tied
Video language: English
Slave tied and punish extreme naked girl submission action.
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 439.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training the Slut part 4

Bang of the young Mc Connells

Release Year: 2022
The kinky teen shows her complete submission by taking off her panties and offering her ass for a spanking. The boy puts a leash around the submissive teen and uses it to hold her still while popping a butt plug up her tight ass.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5859kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bang of the young

Pumped For Punishment Dolan Springs

Release Year: 2022
Occasionally, a special type of girl finds her way into our bdsm dungeon, and this kind of girl is highly coveted, for she can?t get enough pain and punishment, and that becomes a challenge for Master Bruno he Must accept. Beautiful and hot-blooded Isa Mendez has appeared here before, and she is a tough nut to crack, but this time, she brings her ?A? game and can?t wait to see who breaks first. Like she has a chance. Bruno ties her into a rope swing with her legs spread wide open. A clit vacuum pump stretches her little love button into a party-sized target as big as a finger for the master?s whips, toys and vibrators. Next, a larger pussy pump is applied until her entire twat and labia are several times their usual size. Bruno then breaks out his leather flogger and whips Isa?s vacuum-plumped vage until it is totally wet and ready to receive his huge hung cock. Total pussy submission. A nice long bang session ensues, and you can see the enjoyment spread across Isa?s face as master fucks her to numerous orgasms and then ends the party with a dildo on a stick. Isa?s training ends for now with a huge load of cum dispensed into her deserving mouth. Like the good little sex slave slut she is, Isa sucks it all down.
Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumped For Punishment

HdT Roll-Out - Kel Bowie Yacolt

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Matt Williams and Kel Bowie are sure to have a good time when left alone for a day. These guys are just two peas in a pod, they love all the same things: choking, rope, floggers, you name it! These two have a bond like few others in bondage.
Kel is on her knees tied up in a pretty blue dress at the start of their time. Her arms tied behind her and her neck rope tied to her wrist. Matt wants to start by tugging at that a bit, and you can see how much Kel loves it, just about moaning every time he pulls or releases his end. Once he gets her undressed the real fun begins, as he takes a flogger and pounds into her tits and pussy, drawing out yet more sighs and moans.
The sound effects are great and all, but sometimes Matt needs quiet to focus, so once he's removed Kel's lacy, white panties, he stuffs them in her mouth for a gag and tapes it shut. He moves Kel around, flogging and choking and vibrating her in different positions and different locations as he sees fit until you can see plainly in her face that she is worn all the way out. Tears in her eyes and bags under them, Kel's been plenty glad to be here.
Duration: 42:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Roll-Out - Kel Bowie

IR Diabolical - Tess Dagger Lemon Cove

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.
The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.
His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Diabolical - Tess Dagger

Practice makes a Perfect Pixie - part 4 Mckinney

Slave Abigail readies Pixie slave for Master JT who will whip her into submission, tears or insanity. Her smile is definitely gone now. JT toys with the little slave, picking her up with handfuls of fleshy thigh, tit or ass. He knows how to enjoy himself.
Duration: 6:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5955kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 295.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Practice makes a Perfect Pixie - part 4
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18537 секунды с 9 запросами