View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 09:18 AM   #286
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Beating Bella - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer Miramonte

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Bella Rossi has never been tied up by Jack Hammer. How the two of them have known each other this long and never gotten around to that is one of life's great mysteries. It isn't going to be a problem after today, though.
What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum. The two of them together are more than enough to make her blow her top.
And how could anyone resist that kind of temptation? Look at her body. Those tits are Made for this kind of torment. Her throat is begging for a good squeeze. If you don't do it to her, just tie her into a predicament and watch her do it to herself. She's too ready eager to let a little thing like lack of air stop her from getting off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beating Bella - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer

Sofi Goldfinger - BDSM Dungeon Rosedale

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM
Slave girl Sofi Goldfinger is a happy little plaything in this week's scene. The man spanks and whipps her, suspends her in the air, plays with her ass and pussy and lets her suck his hard cock and then fucks her good and hard as he slaps her pretty little face. At the end he cums in her mouth.
Duration: 50:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9853kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sofi Goldfinger - BDSM Dungeon

Bondage Girls In Love. Berea

Release Year: 2022
I slowly bind fox in a tough strappado to wait for Kobe's arrival. Neck, hair, and crotch strap stretched tight with a knotted crotch rope. Once Kobe arrives she strip's for fox teases her and uses the wand on her to orgasm. I bind Kobe to walk the knotted crotch tape to a shivering and squirming fox Kobe is forced to look in fox's eyes as the wand brings her to orgasm. Hot!
Fox ties Kobe bent over the kitchen table. She takes full advantage. Fox gags, licks, teases, spanks, tickles, sucks and vibrates Kobe to two orgasms. And that's before she shows her the strap on. Possibly the hottest scene I have ever personally seen. Kobe screaming I'm your pet while getting fucked hard is the highlight of my sexual life. Enjoy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Girls In Love.

Humiliation of a female student Summerlee

Release Year: 2020
The storyline of this movie leaves us with a few questions, but we really can forgive everything when see this stunning brunette with tight ass and beautiful perky tits naked. She is a student and she is guilty. A powerful dominant bandit catches her after classes and tells her to come to his place for a punishment lesson. So far, that beautiful chick comes and takes all the punishment. She gets flogged, whipped, spanked, trained to be a good girl.. Her mellow voice is seducing when she tries to say something in her defence.. Or when she moans.. This babe gets her portion of a face-fuck and a lot of powerful hardcore action. A gorgeous Russian girl gets fucked hard. Enough said, watch the movie.
Duration: 57:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 490kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation of a female student

Josi‘s Hand Cans - Josi Valentine Martin City

Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.
I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the line and pull the clothes pins off, ever so slowly. While she does that I take my position and whip her ass. It won't be her last predicament of the day.
Next I set her up with an ass hook. It is tied to her hair, keeping her head pulled back. I could just leave her like that, but it's so much more fun to fuck with her. A thin cane is more than enough sting to get her dancing. As it strikes across her ass and tits she wants to shake and move away, but every time she tries it that hook makes its presence known.
And like every good submissive Josi ends up on her back. She has been getting teased for so long that she is ready to explode. She wants to cum so badly that she could do it at the lightest touch. Instead I give her a solid steel dildo and a powerful vibrator. She nearly passes out from the intensity.
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2059kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josi‘s Hand Cans - Josi Valentine

Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness 1080p Northrop

Exciting days at the Assylum, folks. Lily Thot, a super-hardcore and super-sweet masochist, came by for 3 days of submission. She's got a small body but a big, juicy butt, and Dr. Mercies made sure to treat it right... meaning horribly. Lily likes it ROUGH, and ROUGH is how she got it. This first session, a mythical anal quest, has rough painal, hard slapping and spanking, nasty carbon-fiber rodding, extreme cum play with the doctor's frozen cum, piss drinking, mental fuckery, and a sort of anal impalement. But it's also completely ridiculous and fun. It's the best of all worlds, really, with one of our best new anal perverts.
Duration: 1:09:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4628kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness 1080p

IR Diabolical - Tess Dagger Navasota

Release Year: 2017
I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.
The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.
His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Diabolical - Tess Dagger
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03634 секунды с 9 запросами