Actress: Belle Davis and Elizabeth Andrews in
Name: The Training of the Secretaries

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 604 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 13 min 34 s

December 2, 2017

New secretaryBelleDavis and I had an appointment for some personaltrainingtime. I sat in the chair patiently awaiting her arrival, wearing a tight black skirt, black bodice and black shiny vest with tan and black peep toe pumps. She walked into my office and introduced herself. She was nicely dressed. The black pencil skirt and blue button up blouse matched perfectly to her conservative look. I started her off with a simple wrists / elbows tie to test her flexibility. Her arms went straight together, which was impressive. I then explained the gags to her and how it was to reduce gossiping in the office. It was a partofthe daily routine here at the office and something she would have to get used to. I shoved a pairofblue silk panties in her mouth and then covered it with clear packing tape. Once her gag was completely secured, I sat down beside her and started on my own gag. I stuffed a large pairofpeach panties in my mouth and then covered it with the same clear packing tape.I went a step further with my gag and added a coupleoflayersofblack electrical tape on topofthat to make the gag a bit harder.Bellehelped me make sure the black electrical tape was straight through her gag! Such great help on her first dayoftraining!!!Since my gag was nice and tight, I moved back to tyingBelleup. I tied her ankles as tight as I could before asking her to lay down on her stomach. I then tied the archesofher feet together, cinching them tightly to bring them closer to one another. I finished off her tie by tying her into a hogtie. I needed to run an errand so I left her to enjoy her bondagetraining. I came back a few minutes later and untied her from the hogtie position. I made her stand up and forced her to hop beside me outofthe room.

DOWNLOAD: The Training of the Secretaries
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12735 секунды с 9 запросами