View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 08:28 AM   #65
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Emanuels Slow Blow Job Rush Center

Studio: SlowTeasingHandjobs
I have sexy Emanuel tied to the massage table, his big, blue eyes looking pleadingly at me for relief as I slowly licked and sucked his long, hard cock and big, full balls. I sucked hic cock relentlessly, pausing only to lick his tight, six pack abs. His breathing became louder and deeper as I gradually increased the pace in a torturous approach to orgasm. His stomach and leg muscles flexed and tightened and he gently thrust his hips in time to my sucking until he shot his load into the air and into my mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:36
Video: 972x540, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 767.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emanuels Slow Blow Job

Resale Of Bodybuilder Roman - Final Part Deer Creek

Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Even such hardy slave as Roman can hardly endure Doctors torture. Doctor tested his new slave for the all kind of pain as usual paying special attention for the nipples.
Duration: 17:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5170kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 689.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Resale Of Bodybuilder Roman - Final Part

House Of Pain - Part 2 Daddies and Short Hair Grand Ridge

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Derek Pain ,Dire Callahan
Genres: Bondage ,Ball Play ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Rope ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Muscular ,Trimmed ,Blond Hair ,Domination ,Big Dick
Video language: English
Derek gets poked and prodded while more weights are added to the complex pulleys of ropes attached to his aching balls. The sub can only struggle to maintain his composure as every movement he makes tugs and pulls on his painful nuts, his long uncut cock flopping and being slapped by kinky Master Callahan while he prowls around.
Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3852kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 429.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Of Pain - Part 2 Daddies and Short Hair

House Of Pain 3 - Part 7 Rope and Fetish New Cumberland

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Derek Pain ,Dire Callahan
Genres: Bondage ,Ball Play ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Rope ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Muscular ,Trimmed ,Blond Hair ,Domination ,Big Dick
It's a stress position unlike any other as sub Derek is roped up to the bar by his arms, his balls held in a tight wooden vice under his butt cheeks, every movement pulling on his tender testicles. Master Callahan isn't done yet. With a cord around his long uncut cock, the other end tied to his raised foot, every single move he makes delivers agony!
Duration: 9:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4950kbps

File size: 362.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Of Pain 3 - Part 7 Rope and Fetish

Winning the Bet Coffee Springs

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Hyde Park Productions, Dark Realm
Cast: Ryan Meyers, Riley Cox, Damien Braxton, Kyle Young, Devon Scott, Brett Conrad
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Rimming, BDSM, Twinks
Dark Realm brings you five intense twink-on-twink BDSM scenes in Winning the Bet and shows us what happens when three tops raise the stakes of a friendly game and go "all in" with their boys. Watch Ryan, Devon and Brett use their "winnings" anyway they see fit. Whether it is Damien secured to posts, paddled, flogged, face and ass fucked or Riley put into srocks or Kyle drenched in hot wax, flogged, paddled plus face and ass fucked. Everyone wins in one why or another. Fire red asses and backs, impaled throats, tortured cocks and balls along with well fucked asses and cum drenched faces will take you deeper into your darkest fantasies!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:10
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 907.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winning the Bet

The Interrogation - Part 7 Trimmed and Domination Nydalen

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Tyler Saint ,Mulengro
Genres: Bondage ,Daddies ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Rope ,Flogging ,American ,Other Location ,Short Hair ,Fetish ,Muscular ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Uniforms ,Big Dick
The tables have turned and Tyler takes his revenge upon interrogator Mulengro. The former prisoner strings the torturer up and beats the shit out of him, punching and flogging the man in angry vengeance for what he's had to endure. Will his secrets escape with him or will his captors regain control of their prisoner?
Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4439kbps

File size: 335.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Interrogation - Part 7 Trimmed and Domination

Bryan Final Consent III – Part 9 Bluegrove

Bryan has suffered unbelievable pain and humiliation, his powerful body tortured to its very limits. His back, abs, chest and ass have been sliced with the single tail and bruised with the flogger. His cock and balls have been fried with electricity. He’s been forced to suck cock and repeatedly fucked with a massive dildo. He’s been broken on the cross. Now his final torture begins: He will be stretched to his body’s breaking point and left in extreme agony for eight hours. But first, supremely sadistic Jared wants a little fun. He masturbates the broken stud, who still manages to bust a load despite all the tortures. Then Jared beats Bryan’s soles with the crop, sending him into spasms of pain even before he is stretched. Next week: Jared likes big cock.
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 428.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan Final Consent III – Part 9

Время генерации страницы 0.03688 секунды с 9 запросами