All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

David Lynch Porto Alegre

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: David Lynch
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Full sadist Sir Aaron stubs his lit ciggy out in his sub's mouth and makes it guzzle the ash. He soaks the sub's hunger with molten new piss and makes the fool clean his ripe backdoor with its tongue. Hard and insatiable deep-throat boinking follows, until it pukes. Sir Aaron has such a big hard cock! Watch this gay fool get the degrading it deserves.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 715.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Lynch

Gibson Jerks Off 1080p Ericson

Cast: Gibson
Genres: Big Dick, Hairy, Pissing, Muscle, Jocks, Surfers, Yoga
Video language: English
"I feel like Tarzan!" tight muscle bound Gibson says with a bright smile as he climbs around lush palm trees completely naked. This sexy straight hairy Hawaiian surfer is a total sport jock and has the body to prove it! A mature 28 years old, 5'10" and 160 pounds Gibson is perfect boyfriend material: friendly, polite, professional, employed and sporting that amazing college jock body!
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 673.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gibson Jerks Off 1080p

Piss Army - Jake Tyler, Tommy Defendi, Kennedy Carter sc2 Erenhot

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English
Tommy Defendi joins Kennedy Carter and newcomer Jake Tyler for some hot piss play. Both have considerable cocksucking skills, but Jake practically unhinges his jaw to swallow every massive inch of Tommy's tool. Like dogs fighting after a bone they both suck and suck until soon Tommy is blowing a juicy white load all over the two soldiers faces. And in mid kiss he washes them clean with a long wet stream of piss... they barely break their embrace only to lap up the bounty mid stream before falling on the floor in each others arms. Kennedy and Jake remain... they both know what they want. Kennedy rips open Jakes shorts to reveal the perfect ass! Jake in turn tears into Kennedy's clothes to get a his thick uncut cock. Before he rides his top, Jake unleashes a stream of piss then climbs aboard. We'll say it again, Jake has the perfect ass and he knows how to maneuver it with steady pumps on Kennedy's hard dick. Kennedy takes over and takes Jake on his back so they can look deep into each other, eye to eye, until both men coat each other with cum.
Duration: 25:01
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 2071kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Army - Jake Tyler, Tommy Defendi, Kennedy Carter sc2

Walter Hansen Modena

Cast: Walter Hansen
Torrid Master Leo requests sole worship, without mercy degrades his gay and drenches him in piss in this outstanding sesh where the sub is totally humiliated!
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 798.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Walter Hansen

Juan Wells Sembawang

Cast: Juan Wells
It’s been a long, firm day doing real man’s work on the construction website in high heat. Our muscular hairy bods are coated in layers of mud and pungent studly sweat. We’ve got hours of trapped aggression and this snivelling nude cooter will be the fortunate recipient of all our RAGE. First-ever I turn the faggot into my urinal making him drink down all my focused yellow piss! The hungry pig despairingly wants to fellate my fuck-stick but I only permit it to tidy my weenie head. This Lazy cooter is slow as plow so we take turn hammering the bastard till its lily milky flesh is coated in crimson stripes. We’re going to constantly mark this gay lil' cooter so everyone will know it belongs to us!
Duration: 17:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4403kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 599.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juan Wells

Slave Boys Club Caputa

Release Year: 2011
Studio: New Sexual, Soft On Demand
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Domination, Pissing, Waxing, Foot Fetish, Toy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
ゲイの間ではノンケが高い人気を誇� �。
誰もがノンケとの性的関係を望み、� �わぬ夢にゲイたちはその願望を膨ら� ��せ続けた…。
しかし時代は過ぎ、彼らはその欲求� �現実のものにし出した。
性欲を抑えられなくなったゲイたち� �密かにノンケを狩り、性奴隷として� ��んだのだった。
今宵もまた、新たなノンケが性奴隷� �して獲物になる。
Format: avi
Duration: 2:16:59
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1879kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Boys Club

Harold Lyons Kiryat Ata

Cast: Harold Lyons
A handsome passive, having come on a date to active comrades with big dicks, thought that he was waiting for hot sex that would end with cool orgasms. The instinct deceived the handsome man, because the rude acts opened his mouth and pissed him forcibly right into the mouth, forcing the brunette to swallow all the urine. The dude surprisingly liked the taste of the piss, so at the end he asked for another portion.
Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 404.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harold Lyons

Время генерации страницы 0.15955 секунды с 9 запросами